300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nashville Trip

Me and my fiance are looking to taking a long weekend trip to Nashville. We want to check out some of the up and coming country singer/songwriters. Anyone got any advice on places to stay and bars/honkytonks to check out? Or any other advice/tips. We have never been to Nashville either just FYi. Thanks.

Adam

Depends on your budge...

Gaylord Opryland hotel is nice, pretty pricey.. Doubletree hotel is nice and is right in the middle of downtown.. 2nd avenue and Broadway area has a lot of attractions.. County Music hall of Fame, lots of bars with different music, Wildhorse Saloon, Frist Center of arts.. really 2nd avenue will keep you busy for a few nights just checking out the different bars.. Places like Coyote Ugly, The Beer Seller, Decades, Ryman Auditorium, Bridgestone Arena.. check into the ryman auditorium for the weekend you are coming.. they usually have some good shows and singers..

like i said.. A lot of it depends on what your budget is.. Nashville has everything from the pay by the hour places, to five start hotels.. If you are wanting to stay downtown i would recommend the DoubleTree Hotel, or Loews Vanderbilt hotel.. both are very nice and in the "happening" area... and as with any city, parking is HELL.. i would stay downtown and walk to places if i were you.. DoubleTree is about 6 blocks from 2nd avenue and is close to all the attractions listed..

Gaylord Opryland is a great place to stay, they have lots of attractions at the hotel itself and i believe they offer a shuttle downtown and back.. they are about 10-15 minutes off of 2nd ave..

Good Luck..

Comment

XD covered a lot of it. Also check out Tootsies on Broadway near 3rd Ave and the Piano Bar.
      I'm 10-8 like a shark in a sea of crime..

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3557 users online. 190 members and 3367 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X