300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mt. Juliet Police Department

The Mt. Juliet Police Department has posted an opening on their website. Certified and non-certified.
    10-8 like a shark in a sea of crime. (SgtScott31 jacked this from me, I had it first, but no hard feelings.)

MJPD is a good place but in the past, every time I sent in an application, I got a rejection letter dated a week before the deadline... They seem to already know whose testing and getting hired :-/

Comment

There is one vacancy now. I think they have asked for more positions with the new budget year starting July 1 but I am not sure how many slots have been asked for or how many slots they will get.
      10-8 like a shark in a sea of crime. (SgtScott31 jacked this from me, I had it first, but no hard feelings.)

Comment

Seems that way stand-by-one. Last time they had 300+ applications. From what I understand only 40 got invited to test, and the first test was not written but the PT. I thought that was a little strange. Maybe they were trying to quickly whittle down the applicants before they got to the written and interviews. They hired a guy from out of State that time.

Comment

I know that when I applied, I didn't know anyone there and I got hired on my first try. This is a great department to work for. Mt. Juliet is growing city (and growing fast!)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5661 users online. 353 members and 5308 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X