300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Murfreesboro PD

Anyone hear anything about Murfreesboro hiring soon? I heard they usually do around July, but wasn't sure if anyone has inside details.

I heard they will be hiring again in July as well. You need to have some really good references to get on with them.
    Last edited by skolvikings12; 04-29-2011, 09:27 AM.

Comment

FULL-TIME
      POLICE DEPARTMENT

Police Officer - $2,603.86 monthly
      21 years of age. High school diploma or GED. Valid driver’s license in the State of TN. Must pass pre-employment psychological evaluation, physical examination, drug/alcohol test and physical agility test.

Comment

what does the pay bump up to after probation and all that. I know that normally, most departments give you a decent raise after your off probationary status.

Comment

You start at 30,000. When you get off the training it jumps to 32,339. The only problem is that we have not had a raise in five years.

Comment

http://www.hobnobmurfreesboro.com/co...-expands-hours

E-citations, printers inside Patrol vehicles, what a way to step up...
            You are what you do.

Comment

Will it be Metropolitan Murfreesboro Police Department soon? I wonder...
              You are what you do.

Comment

Originally posted by tngrad09 View Post
                Will it be Metropolitan Murfreesboro Police Department soon? I wonder...
                if you're suggesting what i think you are than i see too big of a political and logistical nightmare for that to ever happen. it works in davidson county but i don't see something like that ever happening here.

Comment

Does anyone know what the PAT consists of?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3332 users online. 220 members and 3112 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X