300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aryan Brotherhood??

I'm not an officer but i work in a medical center in Nashville. We have had several guys coming in lately claiming to be "brotherhood" and have the typical tats representing the Aryan Brotherhood. I've worked down here for a little over a year now and these last few weeks have been my first encounters with this gang. Did a little internet research, but anybody know any more information about them? Supposedly the last one is going to have his boys take care of me since i disrespected him after he threatened to shoot my staff...

Most of these guys are coming from the Madison/Goodlettsville area...

I would speak with someone from MNPD Gang unit about it. They're normally "in the know" about the gang activity in Metro (and surrounding) areas.
    I'm 10-8 like a shark in a sea of crime..

Comment

P.S. - Although they could be just intimidating you, I would treat any and all threats by AB as legit. i.e. - if you feel threatened, intimidated, terrorized, etc it might be worth reporting....catch my drift?

Comment

He was here for an assualt, so i did make sure the reporting officer included the threats he made here in the report so that there was at least a paper trail... but these guys are coming in more and more frequently for assualts, and Overdoses now... i just didn't know if they were new to the area and making some waves, or there was some increase of activity from them recently...

Most of wanna be gang bangers i deal with are all mouth and no action, the ones i worry about are the ones that keep their mouth shut...

Comment

My experience with the AB and AW back in Nevada was that if they were going to do some dirt for the gang or put in some work by targeting a LEO, it had to be green-lighted from one of the uppers. Not to say that it couldn't happen without it, just that typically that comes from above.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5232 users online. 278 members and 4954 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X