300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walter State Jan Class and Advice

I am going to be attending the January class at Walter State, anyone else going or any vets that can give some good tips and pointers? I have been a commissioned officer for two years (reserve), just finally taking the plunge and getting certified to help get a paid position. My game plan is to keep my mouth shut, study hard, and try to come in the middle of PT, which is going to be fun as I have never had to run before (just got a good pair of shoes and a workout schedule).

Does anyone know if you can get online there? I will have a newborn in December and would like to be able to use a web cam with the wife and my son.

Thanks!

Good Luck, and start running now. You will wish you had once you get there.

Comment

I'll second what DS said, your going to run and then run some more. Just make sure you can do what's on the PT list before you get there and you should be fine. As for internet service or WiFi, not when I was there this past May.

Comment

If you have a laptop take it. Don't know if there is wireless running around in the building or not but wouldn't hurt to take a chance. At least the laptop can be used as a dvd player.
        Where'd you learn that, Cheech? Drug school?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1923 users online. 123 members and 1800 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X