X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pizzaman
    replied
    Originally posted by Edward View Post
    My wife said, if we make it to Academy together I will always call you Pizzaman, I hope she is right!
    That will work...lol I've been called worse... ;-)

Leave a comment:

• Edward
    replied
    My wife said, if we make it to Academy together I will always call you Pizzaman, I hope she is right!

Leave a comment:

• Pizzaman
    replied
    Finally...... Done Post Conditional teesting.

Testing....not teesting...lol

Well, I am happy to report that I am finally done all of my post conditional testing. Now I wait for the board decision for the March 1st academy. I was told they are going to try to place 65 in the March 1st class. This is good news for all of us.

Good luck!
    Last edited by Pizzaman; 12-07-2009, 09:34 PM. Reason: spelling

Leave a comment:

• Hargravej
    replied
    It is not a live in acadamy. It is 22 to 25 weeks depending on the time of year. There is not a residency requirement. The only thing is that if you llive outside the county you do not get a takehome.

Leave a comment:

• MalibuJohn
    replied
    Does anyone know whether or not the acadamy is a live in acadamy, or how many weeks the acadamy lasts? Is living in Davidson county required? Any information would be appriciated

Leave a comment:

• Hargravej
    replied
    I have not heard anything as of yet. I don't know where I stand on the eligibility list but i know that I passed the written test.

Leave a comment:

• JDLR
    replied
    Thanks, I'll put any updates in here.

I did notice that some of you had applied at Smyrna, as I did also. Did anyone ever hear anything else? I had gotten a call from them last week about scheduling for the physical test. Was wondering if anyone else had heard anything from them as well?

Leave a comment:

• Hargravej
    replied
    Congrats JDLR, welcome to the party!!!

Leave a comment:

• Pizzaman
    replied
    Congrats JDLR..... Keep us informed about your progress.

Leave a comment:

• JDLR
    replied
    Hi, I'm new to the site. I also got the conditional offer for the Feb/Mar class as well. Applied in the middle of Feb, took the physical test May 30th. Seems like it started slow but things are moving now.

Leave a comment:

• Pizzaman
    replied
    lol I'm happy to have the conditional now. Good on you to get yours so quick! Hope to see you in a few months! PM

Leave a comment:

• Hargravej
    replied
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY PIZZAMAN'S APPLICATION!! You should print it off and burn it when you get your final offer

Leave a comment:

• Pizzaman
    replied
    That type of timeline is not by chance, from what I understand. It is the result of excellent scores, and a smooth, well executed PHS. Again, way to go Hargravej.

That said...today I celebrate the birthday of my application...lol I'm living proof that human error can also play a role in how long the process takes. ;-)

JDcop...Thanks hoser....lol

Leave a comment:

• fastmover
    replied
    That type of timeline is not by chance, from what I understand. It is the result of excellent scores, and a smooth, well executed PHS. Again, way to go Hargravej.

Hargrave- well done. Edward- well said. That's the impression I got from Det. Keeler last Saturday morning. It makes sense that a 10/10 and a smooth PHS would get a call sooner than some others.

Leave a comment:

• Edward
    replied

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6434 users online. 363 members and 6071 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X