Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That type of timeline is not by chance, from what I understand. It is the result of excellent scores, and a smooth, well executed PHS. Again, way to go Hargravej.

Comment

Originally posted by Edward View Post
      That type of timeline is not by chance, from what I understand. It is the result of excellent scores, and a smooth, well executed PHS. Again, way to go Hargravej.

Hargrave- well done. Edward- well said. That's the impression I got from Det. Keeler last Saturday morning. It makes sense that a 10/10 and a smooth PHS would get a call sooner than some others.

Comment

That said...today I celebrate the birthday of my application...lol I'm living proof that human error can also play a role in how long the process takes. ;-)

JDcop...Thanks hoser....lol

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PIZZAMAN'S APPLICATION!! You should print it off and burn it when you get your final offer

Comment

lol I'm happy to have the conditional now. Good on you to get yours so quick! Hope to see you in a few months! PM

Comment

Hi, I'm new to the site. I also got the conditional offer for the Feb/Mar class as well. Applied in the middle of Feb, took the physical test May 30th. Seems like it started slow but things are moving now.

Comment

Congrats JDLR..... Keep us informed about your progress.

Comment

Congrats JDLR, welcome to the party!!!

Comment

Thanks, I'll put any updates in here.

I did notice that some of you had applied at Smyrna, as I did also. Did anyone ever hear anything else? I had gotten a call from them last week about scheduling for the physical test. Was wondering if anyone else had heard anything from them as well?

Comment

I have not heard anything as of yet. I don't know where I stand on the eligibility list but i know that I passed the written test.

Comment

Does anyone know whether or not the acadamy is a live in acadamy, or how many weeks the acadamy lasts? Is living in Davidson county required? Any information would be appriciated

Comment

It is not a live in acadamy. It is 22 to 25 weeks depending on the time of year. There is not a residency requirement. The only thing is that if you llive outside the county you do not get a takehome.

Comment

Finally...... Done Post Conditional teesting.

Testing....not teesting...lol

Well, I am happy to report that I am finally done all of my post conditional testing. Now I wait for the board decision for the March 1st academy. I was told they are going to try to place 65 in the March 1st class. This is good news for all of us.

Good luck!
                            Last edited by Pizzaman; 12-07-2009, 08:34 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

My wife said, if we make it to Academy together I will always call you Pizzaman, I hope she is right!

Comment

My wife said, if we make it to Academy together I will always call you Pizzaman, I hope she is right!
                                That will work...lol I've been called worse... ;-)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2955 users online. 149 members and 2806 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X