300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hendersonville PD

Has anyone else who tested in July had their background investigation started and if so what is the latest info you have heard?

I tested in July, and I' am currently in the middle of my BI. Other than that I haven't heard anything regarding when or how many they plan on hiring. I will say that from what I have seen Hendersonville seems to be a pretty top notch department. My BI is a pretty cool guy, and most of the officers I have met seem really cool. Hopefully if all goes well I'll get invited back for an interview with the Chief sometime in the next few weeks. What about you?
    Here is how the sheep and the sheepdog think differently. The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day for the sheepdog is prepared and has the capacity for violence.

Comment

I talked to my BI investigator last Thursday on the phone and he said he was done and turned my information over to his supervisor. So now I guess I play the waiting game. Yeah, my BI seems like a really good guy as well. I have talked to a few officers in the past, mainly at Drakes Creek where I was helping coach little league and they all seemed like good guys. Trying to find someone to just ask general questions about the deparment and such. Good luck to you and keep me posted and I will do the same.

Comment

It's a good department. I went thru the process, and was offered a position last Nov. But, I had some curcumstances back home that same day that required me to turn it down. I wish I didn't have to do that. I'm still kicking myself, because now I'm laid off from my current department. I'm sure they won't even accept my resume again. I was very nice about it, and apologized profusely many times.

Comment

Sorry to hear that Ejohnson. How was the oral board review? Do you remember who all sat in on it?

Comment

Just the Chief and an LT. That was all for the oral board. The process was actually quick compared to other departments.

Comment

We'll got a call this morning saying I have an interview with the Chief on Thursday. Hoping all goes well!!
              Here is how the sheep and the sheepdog think differently. The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day for the sheepdog is prepared and has the capacity for violence.

Comment

If you have an interview with the Chief, that's a very good sign.

Comment

Congrats BlueStreak21! I am still waiting and hoping for that call. Good luck!

Comment

Just be brutally honest about any questions they ask you. Trust me, they know lots about you now!! The investigation is very thorough.

Comment

Has anyone else that has tested heard anything back yet? Still waiting and hoping to get a call for an interview. I guess at least I have not gotten back a DQ letter yet but not sure how quick they send those off.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2629 users online. 129 members and 2500 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X