300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nashville Apartments

I have just accepted a position with Metro Nashville Police Dept. and start the academy on November 1st.

Is there any tips on where to live and where not to live. I already have some ideas but would love some insight from people who actually live in or know quite a bit about Nashville. For I am out of state and will be moving there rather soon. Thanks in advance.

Scoop

I'm from the area. I would look in the Hermitage or Bellview area. Hope to see you in the academy.....

Comment

Hey Scooperson,
      I was just down there last week running around the city looking at tons of apartments, and they best by far I could find for the price and all things considered, was Stewart's Ferry on the East side of Nashville (about 20 minutes away from the Academy). I've also heard that it is a fairly popular spot for Metro Police Officers.

http://www.stewartsferry.com/
      There are three things every man needs:
      An adventure to live,
      A battle to fight,
      And a beauty to love.

Comment

Woodland Pointe is just down the road from Stewarts Ferry Apts. They are a bit pricier, but gated and very nice. Anywhere in Bellevue is nice as well, but you will pay for the difference.
        I'm 10-8 like a shark in a sea of crime..

Comment

If your looking in the Hermitage area I would suggest Colonnade, Avalon, or Arbors I believe its called. These seem to have less trouble from what I hear on the radio. Woodland Pointe is nice. My suggestion is to ask the office if they allow section 8 in the complex if they do as a lot of them do they will probably have their share of thugs.
          Where'd you learn that, Cheech? Drug school?

Comment

I am also from Nashville and I would definitley look at the hermitage area... Going east gets pretty dirty.
            10/05/2009 NOW EMPLOYED!!
            Academy - November 2nd

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3655 users online. 189 members and 3466 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X