300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clarksville Tn Testing

In case anyone was not tracking...Clarksville Police Department will be testing OCT 11 and 12. They will take Apps up until about the 15TH of Sep.
    www.clarksvillepd.org
    "Take A Knee, Face Out, and Drink Water"

I have the stuff printed, but I'm going to be cutting it close getting it in by the deadline. I'll have to overnite it.
    I've heard Clarksville is a good medium sized town. Anything particular I should know? Any hospitals in the area (my wife is a Lab Tech). Schools?

Comment

Clarksville is about 120 to 30 thousand people, 240 man police department. pretty decent schools they rank high in the state overall. Its a nice place to live. Big city everything but u can turn a corner within the city limits and be inn the country away from everything.

Comment

and they just built a new hospital that is still developing the doctors office space around the hospital. the new hospital is a pretty good one, but they still need to lifeflight out serious trauma patients to vanderbilt, but plenty of medical jobs with FT Campbell being right there, the hospital, and all the va work

Comment

Lived there back in '06 and loved the place. Meet a few CPD officers and they were all great guys. Would love to go back, so I reccomend it for anyone.

Comment

Im stationed at Ft Campbell right now. Im not part of the 101st so naturally we don't care for them. Clarksville is not a bad place to live. It's pretty close to Nashville and some pretty country side. The downside to Clarksville is 41A. You are guaranteed one wreck every morning between 0500 and 0900 and one every evening starting around 1600 until about 1800ish. Pt hours and quitting time respectively. With 20,000 people trying to go in to or leave 7 gates on the same road it gets crazy. You'll probably get tired of dealing with 17-23 yr old males with buzz cuts doing silly crap and pulling the "im in the 101st card too". Other than that Clarksville isn't bad. It was last years fastest growing community in the US. The housing market is pretty good too. There are lots of houses going up daily. Feel free to pm me about any questions you have as far as the community goes.

Comment

How is everyone that tested with Clarksville OCT 12/13 Tracking????

MNPD:
              Applied 6/3/09
              PAT/Written: 8/27/09-Passed 08/10
              Background:
              Interview:
              Conditional offer:

Smyrna PD:
              Applied: 8/4
              Written Exam: 8/27-Failed

Clarksville Police:
              Applied: 9/15
              PAT: Passed 10/13 1:45
              Written: Passed 10/13 80
              Oral Board: 10/14

Comment

Good Luck.. I lived there for 9 years and you will be busy when there are no deployments. I am contemplating moving back there with Commiefornia getting worse..
                Hoping to get picked up when I return from Iraq

Comment

Got thru with my Oral board in clarksville, TN today and passed with 24 out of 25 possible points. Would like to hear from anyone that has thier Oral board on the 25 and 26th of OCT

MNPD:
                  Applied 6/3/09
                  PAT/Written: 8/27/09-Passed 08/10
                  Background:
                  Interview:
                  Conditional offer:

Smyrna PD:
                  Applied: 8/4
                  Written Exam: 8/27-Failed

Clarksville Police:
                  Applied: 9/15
                  PAT: Passed 10/13 1:45
                  Written: Passed 10/13 80
                  Oral Board: 10/14 Passed 24/25

Comment

Good Job buddy

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5499 users online. 305 members and 5194 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X