Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Rutherford county deputies on here?

What"s the process like for corrections officer? Can you do your time in the jail and move to patrol?

Good luck BigED1 with getting answers from Rutherford County. I am TCI certified and currently work in Corrections of a similar sized department and have been trying to get Rutherford county to acknowledge I even put in an application. NOT a word in several attempts and several applications.

Comment

same here.... i got a random call in '07 to interview and several months later got a generic rejection letter... and i've put in like 5x since... no word

Comment

I worked there years ago. You can go to the road from detention, however it depends on politics (like this never happens). The PT test is simular to military standards, which is not bad for young officers, but can be difficult if you have several years under your belt. The dept is very picky, but a pretty good place to work.
        Work harder! Millions on welfare depend on you...

Comment

Does anyone know the secret to getting acknowledged in Rutherford County? I mean come on....a nice STOP SENDING APPLICATIONS letter would be nice at this point.

Trooper

Comment

You have an interview, background check and psych test. Yes you can move from the jail to patrol, sometimes it can be 6 months sometimes 3 years.
            Originally posted by Ptlcop
            If you did so, I'm pretty sure they'd be renaming your city after me, and i'd be hanging your badge on my wall as a testament to how stupid you'd acted.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6328 users online. 373 members and 5955 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X