300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dope dealers, gang bangers & myspace

as you already know, it's warm weather and the gang bangers and dope dealers are out in full force.... we've been dealing with our share of problems at work, especially in antioch... i've come to find out that a lot of these people are now on myspace and they have some pretty interesting profiles..... LOL i've had several altercations where white guys would tell me "b**** you don't know bout me. you better check the myspace homie"..... LOL @ thugging on the internet

i found one that i've met a few times out and about that's a rapper named "jellyroll".... he was in and out of CJC & HDC when i worked for dcso.... he's got videos on myspace and of course he says F*** metro police and all law enforcement.....

if you want a good laugh, check out http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=35150662

i guess a lot of these people will be surprised when their myspace and pictures of them holding guns and drugs get subpoenaed someday....

This is freakin Hillarious!!! Jellyroll.

More like " Twinkie"

Comment

Yeah, a lot of law enforcement around here have used the pics on these thug's myspace pages to help make cases (seeing them with pics of stolen guns, throwing gang signs w/ other known criminals, etc etc).
      www.ShankAZombie.com

Comment

or FAT A** PUNK...................

Comment

Sometimes I wish I could just apply some boot pressure to faces. This makes me feel that special way. Oh yea I recognized that area, might have to stop and check on ole Fat roll
          Last edited by JDCOP; 05-25-2009, 06:57 PM.
          Where'd you learn that, Cheech? Drug school?

Comment

Originally posted by JDCOP View Post
            Sometimes I wish I could just apply some boot pressure to faces. This makes me feel that special way. Oh yea I recognized that area, might have to stop and check on ole Fat roll
            lol i was listening to one of his songs talking about riding around with a .45 in his lap in the nations.... and how he owns michigan avenue... i wish i could have caught him out in village west at 44th/tennessee selling dope and engaging in peddling his wares..... lol i'm sure he'd love to get arrested by "weak *** security" for selling dope and gang banging in our apartments

Comment

It kills me how he cusses his probation officer and throws "shout outs" to all those he was in jail/prison with. I hope to God he doesn't have any offspring. What a waste of space.
              I'm 10-8 like a shark in a sea of crime..

Comment

That's what's in style now. For them to shoutout their homies!!
                Free so and so. You would think they where actually asking for the freedom of
                Law abiding citizens LoL!!!

Free :
                Jelly Roll
                Swiss Miss
                Suzy q
                Coffe cake

and the whole fine line of little Debbie cakes!!!

LMAO!

Comment

1st vid, @2min, he gives a shout out to his probation officer....lol

Comment

free charles manson, richard ramirez, ted kazynski, paul reed, kaleed sheek mohammed, lil j, big d, medium c and all my folks locked down in them penitentiaries ya feel me LOL

Comment

Originally posted by stand_by_one View Post
                      free charles manson, richard ramirez, ted kazynski, paul reed, kaleed sheek mohammed, lil j, big d, medium c and all my folks locked down in them penitentiaries ya feel me LOL
                      LoL!! You forgot Tupac and Biggie , Wait they are dead.

Comment

Originally posted by mgaray9273 View Post
                        LoL!! You forgot Tupac and Biggie , Wait they are dead.
                        are not!.... pac is in CJC 5th floor special management under the name alejandro escobar and biggie is down at 940 new salem highway

Comment

lol, when I was down in Ocean City they showed us gang members myspace pages for all the info we could ever want....how dumb can you be?
                          The above posted text is my opinion and thought and in no way represents the thought or opinion of my place of work.

"We are a brotherhood, we stand together, and not alone. You got my back, and I got yours."

RIP Brothers.

Comment

The guys is garbage...He's trying so hard to work off shock value...He won't shut up about doing time, and he's bragging about other people and the time they served...

If you ask me, he hasn't done enough time...
                            sigpic

Comment

He probably did time on a probation violation for a driving charge or something weak like that. I was looking through a bunch of his "friends". Theyre all little wanna be's from hendersonville and smyrna and other suburbs like that. They think theyre hard, but put them in the real hood and they would crap their pants.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2424 users online. 158 members and 2266 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X