300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• airport pd

Any one have any info on these guys? I have never seen anything about the hiring process or where to even look to find out if they are even hiring.
    "Why am I getting a ticket? Because I am trying to deminish my Christmas card list, that's why!"

CBPO
    WRITTEN 05/05/09

Originally posted by apd301 View Post
    Any one have any info on these guys? I have never seen anything about the hiring process or where to even look to find out if they are even hiring.
    We post our hiring on the airport website at flynashville.com under "employment." We may be losing a couple in the next few months so I anticipate another posting. I'm pretty sure they also list it in the Tennessean newspaper.

The hiring process:

Application (can be obtained online or in the HR office located on the 4th floor behind the American Airlines ticket counter)
    Invitation to written & physical agility test
    Interview
    Contingent offer pending outcome of psych, medical & drug screen
    On probation until training is complete and reach Officer I status

Since all officers are cross-trained as firefighters and about 1/3 are EMT licensed, the training is almost a year before you are released on your own. Aside from TLETA, you also have to attend the state fire school in Shelbyville, TN and an Aircraft Firefighting school in Lexington KY. If you are not an EMT, you will also have to attend a 60+ hour First Responder class and get licensed as a First Responder through the state of TN (which I teach ).

Any other questions, drop me a PM.

p.s. I'm assuming you are referring to Nashville Int'l Airport
    I'm 10-8 like a shark in a sea of crime..

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3114 users online. 159 members and 2955 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X