300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tennessee Highway Patrol?

Does anyone know if/or how many Trooper classes the THP is planning on having in 09? I had heard some rumors that they plan on having 2 but just wanting to try and clarify that.

Since the THP Academy is between 18 and 26 weeks long. They can only have two classes a year I am not 100% sure though.

Comment

Sorry but the Academy for the THP is only 16 weeks long. So if they really wanted to they could have a total of 3.

Comment

Yeah I have taken the Civil Service exam, i scored a 96 thats including my 5 preference points from where I am in the Military. My former boss spent 33 years in the THP and I have become friends with all the troopers in the county I use to work for. Also really good friends with one of the district HQ captains. They all confirmed that they "want" to have 2 trooper classes in 09, because right now they have 95 trooper slots which would consist of about 55 per class because they take into account for the attrition rates. From the feedback i have got from the CPT. is 1 in Jan and 1 in April, but who knows I guess its truly up to how much funding they recieve. It is coming to the end of the fiscal year Sept.30th i believe so we should hear something after that. Now talking about your score I know a guy that got hired with an 85 on the test, you should be in good shape to get an interview from there its up to you.

Comment

19-week academy.
          Speed is life. Altitude is insurance.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3781 users online. 212 members and 3569 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X