300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tenn. Reserve Police Officer ?

I am a retired police officer(out of State) who recently relocated to West Tenn.(near Jackson) who is interested in becoming involved in a quality Reserve program.

Information related to Agencies who have quality programs in the West Tenn. region would be greatly appreciated. I am confident that the POST requirements are the same or similiar for transferring credentials from another State. If there are additional considerations with regard to transferring of credentials, I would appreciate this information as well.
    Last edited by dg6450; 09-03-2008, 10:56 AM.

If you are west of the Tennessee River, then you are in West Tennessee.
    That's what they do, it's a trailer park.

Comment

I stand corrected. Thanks.

Comment

Shelby County SO (Memphis).

You can ride solo, get in a specialized division (Special ops, DUI, Fugitive, etc) and get county insurance if you need it.

www.shelby-sheriff.org
        "Patrolling the Idiocracy"

Comment

I have a friend who is a Shelby County Reserve and he loves it...
          "Nobody cares how much you know, until they know how much you care." - Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

dg6450 do you live east or west of Jackson?

Comment

We live just north of Jackson, and I would like to get involved with a program that is reasonably close. But, I am open to suggestions.

I made contact with the Gibson County Sheriff who informed me that their Reserve Program was currently fully staffed. He did provide me with contact information to a local PD, and gave positive feedback regarding their program. I have been involved with several "honey-do's", and haven't made contact yet.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5127 users online. 276 members and 4851 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X