300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reciprocity

Can someone that came to SD out of state give me some insight on the reciprocity?

I am Post certified in Indiana and California. I retired in Indiana at 43 and came out to California for another pension but it is crazy expensive here.

Must get hired by an agency. The agency will sponsor you. Then you will have to take written test and few practical things at LET. Very easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Deputyhcsd View Post

I am Post certified in Indiana and California. I retired in Indiana at 43 and came out to California for another pension but it is crazy expensive here.
      Dude, you think Lassen is expensive????????? Check the MLS. The highest priced house in Susanville is $640K. That's chump change compared to the rest of the state. The highest priced house in my city is $60 Million. Next city down the road is $48 Million. You're living the dream where you're at.

Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by L-1 View Post

Dude, you think Lassen is expensive????????? Check the MLS. The highest priced house in Susanville is $640K. That's chump change compared to the rest of the state. The highest priced house in my city is $60 Million. Next city down the road is $48 Million. You're living the dream where you're at.
        a two bedroom is 200 in Lassen. Most other states 200 would buy a 2600 sf 4 bedroom. So yea anywhere in California is over priced...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8618 users online. 171 members and 8447 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X