300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aberdeen

I know there are not a whole lot of SD LEOs on here but I figured I would see if anyone knows much about the Aberdeen PD. I will be moving out there after I graduate and am interested in applying with that department.

Do you have any specific questions? I have a couple friends in APD that I could ask for you.

Comment

I know a couple guys on the Aberdeen PD and also Brown County SO. Pm me with any questions
      Courage is the discovery that you may not win and trying when you know you can lose.

Comment

Well I will be moving out there next year since my wife will be a Graduate Coaching assistant at Northern. By then I will be graduated from college and I saw they are constantly accepting applications. I was just wondering if this department hires younger people or if they look for experience when they hire. Im assuming the hiring situation in South Dakota is about the same (if not worse) than the rest of the country so maybe its a long shot, but I figured I would give it a try.
        I know I have had more questions which I just can't think of right now (hate when that happens), but if I do I'll post them.

Comment

Everybody I know in APD is mid to early 20s so you can get hired younger.

Comment

Ah ok, thanks for the info. I think you have to take a civil service exam for them...At least thats what I think I remember reading about their hiring process...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6212 users online. 333 members and 5879 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X