300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greenville PD

Anyone have any insight into the Greenville Police??

Thanks!
    The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

"And maybe just remind the few, if ill of us they speak,
    that we are all that stands between
    the monsters and the weak." - Michael Marks

sigpic

Which agency? There is Greenville County Sheriff's Department and then there's Greenville City Police.
    Also, what are you actually wanting to know? There are several very close adjacent agencies around Greenville as well-->Greer, Spartanburg, Lyman, Anderson, Inman......just to name a few.
    I am currently in the latter stages of applying with Greer City Police. I have applied to Greenville County and was turned down.
    I then applied to Greenville City and got halfway through the process and apparently went on a hiring freeze and haven't called any applicants to let them know their status. Which is very unprofessional in my opinion. I am actually in limbo right now regarding this agency when I began to pursue Greer.
    Let me know if I can help in any questioning.
    The place where you made your stand never mattered. Only that you were there... and still on your feet.

Comment

I was interested in Greenville PD myself. I have sent several e-mails to them, and called on many occassions, but no one has ever even tried to get back with me. It seems this would discourage a lot of people. As redding said "very unprofessional". I have moved on.

Comment

Originally posted by redding View Post
        Which agency? There is Greenville County Sheriff's Department and then there's Greenville City Police.
        Also, what are you actually wanting to know? There are several very close adjacent agencies around Greenville as well-->Greer, Spartanburg, Lyman, Anderson, Inman......just to name a few.
        I am currently in the latter stages of applying with Greer City Police. I have applied to Greenville County and was turned down.
        I then applied to Greenville City and got halfway through the process and apparently went on a hiring freeze and haven't called any applicants to let them know their status. Which is very unprofessional in my opinion. I am actually in limbo right now regarding this agency when I began to pursue Greer.
        Let me know if I can help in any questioning.
        Well, seems to me that by the title of his thread, he's asking about Greenville PD. Maybe you're "unprofessional" look of GPD kept you from noticing that.
        Why are there so many babies on O.com? Creole, you and your buddy JPSO Recruit help me out on this one....

* "Preach always, if necessary, use words!" St Francis of Assisi

* Luke Chapter 6, Verses 27-36

Comment

I don't understand the above message. Each of the previous comments all mention Greenville PD.
          Last edited by mikeg; 07-31-2008, 09:02 AM.

Comment

If you ignore him, he will go away.
            I am a Native American of non-Indian decent.

Cleaning the pool, one gene at a time.

I'm on a 30 day diet. So far I've lost 15 days!

Comment

Originally posted by Tunkle View Post
              If you ignore him, he will go away.
              You're cute. And not likely.
              Last edited by towncop; 07-31-2008, 02:19 AM.
              Why are there so many babies on O.com? Creole, you and your buddy JPSO Recruit help me out on this one....

Comment

Well now that I seem to be in the very latter stages of getting on with Greer PD(I have my medical exam this thursday)....just out of curiousity, are there any (soon to be or current) fellow Greer Officers lurking on this board?

And as a side note...they must make the cops much more observant in Indiana. Oh...to one day be as good a lawman as the Indianaites<--Is that even a word? Oh well, we're called Sandlappers so I can't really poke fun.
                The place where you made your stand never mattered. Only that you were there... and still on your feet.

Comment

And as a side note...they must make the cops much more observant in Indiana. Oh...to one day be as good a lawman as the Indianaites<--Is that even a word? Oh well, we're called Sandlappers so I can't really poke fun.
                  You won't get an argument from me on that one. Must be from the extra 6 weeks of police academy training that our state provides.

Comment

Yep, it MUST be that extra 6 weeks. Just has to be! While we're all out there running around like chickens with our head cut off....shooting up the town and harassing old folks and those darned pesky teenagers, Indiana cops are getting some good hardcore police learnin' courtesy of Indiana's finest. I just wish I knew what they taught you boys up there. Care to let the rest of us in on your secret tactics???

Comment

Yep, it MUST be that extra 6 weeks. Just has to be! While we're all out there running around like chickens with our head cut off....shooting up the town and harassing old folks and those darned pesky teenagers, Indiana cops are getting some good hardcore police learnin' courtesy of Indiana's finest. I just wish I knew what they taught you boys up there. Care to let the rest of us in on your secret tactics???
                      I don't know, maybe if you wait 'til you actually go through a police academy, you'll learn the secrets.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6331 users online. 332 members and 5999 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X