Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aiken area law enforcement

Hello Folks -

I am hoping some of you could give me a general idea of the best departments in and around the area of Aiken. By "best", I am looking at professionalism, morale, and pay.
    I am in the early stages of planning a move to the area.

Thanks!
    SUPPORT COP RUN BUSINESSES!!
    SUPPORT LEO BUSINESSES!

In 2017, the sales of my LEO related decals allowed me to donate over $350. to LE/ Military related charities... THANK YOU!!! Check them out HERE...

If you don't mind being cross-trained in firefighting, then North Augusta Public Safety fits your bill. They are probably the highest paid dept in the state. I hear they are pretty squared away as well.

I don't know much about Aiken Co. or Aiken city, other than Aiken city is also public safety.

The next county over, Lexington Co., is decent. I know a lot of officers there and they say the pay is relatively decent and pretty well run dept. The sheriff, Metts, has been in office for about 30 years and is pretty well-respected. He is also very educated, with a Doctorate in Education. They are pretty big too. Probably about 300+ deputies. Have helicopter, K-9, narcs, CSI, marine patrol, traffic unit, codes enforcement, as well as good 'ole fashioned policing (patrol). It's a very diverse county in that one end is trailer parks and meth labs, the other end is million $ lake houses.

I happen to work within this county, but not for the S.O.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3125 users online. 174 members and 2951 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X