300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mbpd

Anyone else here apply for the MBPD cadet program? Or know how many cadets they are looking for? We had all 16 people pass the written / physical tests and last I heard all the background investigations are done. Still no word

Wish me luck!

-Brenden
    Life's tough, it's tougher if you're stupid.

Jet Troop should be able to fill you in.
    State Trooper, South Carolina Highway Patrol and proud of it buddy.

Comment

I just got a call back around 3, now I have an interview with Warren Gall!

Comment

Sounds like you are well on your way. Congratulations bud! Good group of guys and gals down there. Listen up, they can teach you a lot!

Comment

So I got a conditional job offer pending the results of my psyc/pysical exam results You guys got any advice on what to expect from the psyc test? The chief told my 40% of the applicants fail it so its got me nervous.

Comment

PM inbound

Comment

Man i'm going to be so relieved when all of these tests are over with...Mainly the psych test, that is if I pass it.

Comment

Brendan, Try again. This time ask for Vince.

Comment

Passed my psych exam today! was told I was hired as long as my blood work comes back fine!! They also said orientation will be around October 11-24. I'm so excited the hiring process if over with. Thanks for all the help guys.

Comment

Damn man! Congrats to you! How long has the entire process been for you?
                    Why are there so many babies on O.com? Creole, you and your buddy JPSO Recruit help me out on this one....

* "Preach always, if necessary, use words!" St Francis of Assisi

* Luke Chapter 6, Verses 27-36

Comment

Thanks, it took about 10 weeks if I remember right, and three visits to the beach.

Comment

Wow. Not bad at all. Very quick process. Good times! Drop me a line when you see another hiring process!!
                        Why are there so many babies on O.com? Creole, you and your buddy JPSO Recruit help me out on this one....

* "Preach always, if necessary, use words!" St Francis of Assisi

* Luke Chapter 6, Verses 27-36

Comment

Sorry I missed this thread...

Anywho, congrats on getting hired. I was there when you took your psych and written test.

We'll be posting a general police posting in a month or so...with new salaries!!

Stay tuned....

http://www.thepatchisearned.com/

Comment

double post
                            Last edited by Brenden; 09-29-2008, 12:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JetTroop View Post
                              Sorry I missed this thread...

Anywho, congrats on getting hired. I was there when you took your psych and written test.

We'll be posting a general police posting in a month or so...with new salaries!!

Stay tuned....

http://www.thepatchisearned.com/

Haha hey, so are you Lt.Brown? That test had some wierd questions man, but I still don't see how 40% of the people fail that test. Unless the chief was just trying to get me worried by saying that.
                              Last edited by Brenden; 09-29-2008, 09:59 AM. Reason: Typo

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5793 users online. 347 members and 5446 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X