Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10-74 S8
    replied
    I am awaiting my Reserve class for Beaufort PD. I went to the Citizen's Police Academy through the BCSO, and learned alot about the department. I applied for their reserves in Feb 08, but they haven't had a class since last year.

Leave a comment:

• Papapump51
    replied
    Thanks 10-74 - I am excited - I will be sure to keep an ear out for the snakes as well - I have good health insurance now so I can at least get rushed to Beaufort Memorial in case

Sean I see you are in SC ...Who do you work for down there?

Leave a comment:

• 10-74 S8
    replied
    It'll be fun, but be careful on the course.... There ARE rattlesnakes.

The range is a while lot more challenging at night with that blue light bar flashing behind you.
    Last edited by 10-74 S8; 09-10-2008, 09:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Papapump51
    replied
    Just spoke with the Cpl There and the Physical test is 10 element course and we also get to hit the gun range!! we get to use guns!! - he said not to qualify of course but they want to make sure that everyone can handle a weapon -- Cool testing with Guns and running around the obsticle course!

Leave a comment:

• Papapump51
    started a topic Beaufort County SD - 9/15

Beaufort County SD - 9/15

Just checking to see if anyone on the board is going to be at the test next week? Ill will be there - all 4 days of fun in the sun ( or pouring rain depends on the hurricanes coming)

Thanks ---

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4387 users online. 301 members and 4086 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X