300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brown Univ. PD?

Anyone know anything about Brown Univ. P. D.? Are they allowed to be cops or are the just expected to babysit rich kids?

u won't be just babysitting rich kids since brown buildings are located in different areas of our state capital (providence) which is also the biggest city. ITs a vVERY liberal school so from what i hear they are relaxed on there drinking laws so i don't know if brown PD breaks up to many parties.( could have changed though). Some of their main buildings are around a big bar/resturant strip (Thayer St.) where they are ALOT of people on the weekend night. Providence PD is usually always around there but usually just sit in there cars and don't do too much. Besides that i really don't know much else.. Hope that helps

Comment

Not an LEO, but I live in the Providence area and know a little about the department. They are armed and have full arrest powers, and they go through the RI college training academy. I could be wrong, but I think Brown and URI are the only armed college police in RI.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9224 users online. 330 members and 8894 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X