300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heads Up, Blue

On January 06, 2004, RI Superior Court Chief Justice Rodgers ruled that my termination from the Warwick P.D. was erroneous, ordered that I be reinstated and awarded backpay retro to 12/29/94 (sounds like a lot but not after taxes, attorneys, child support and other debts).

Warwick Mayor Scott Avedisian is appealling the ruling to the RI Supreme Court. The Justices ordered the hearing expedited since I'm still receiving no paycheck, with a hearing date set for March 2005, May 2005, and the 09/27/05 date has just been removed from the docket.

The Justices know that, since J. Rodgers ruled in equity, his order and their affirmation will affect all people employed in RI, not just officers or city employees. If they affirm J Rodgers' order, my sacrifice will have meaning.

Unfortunately, my city lodge (#7) and the state lodge have turned their backs on me. Perhaps now that Lodge 7 officers have positions paid by the city (and because the president has no testicles) has something to do with it.
    But my loved ones and I have learned how to fight on our own. And the pending civil suit will hold many accountable for what they did; after all, I was held accountable for something I didn't do, spending nearly 6 1/2 years of a life sentence wrongfully imprisoned for a murder i did not commit.
    Watch your backs - more so inside the station than out on the streets.
    ~Scott
    www.npdf.org
    www.truthinjustice.org (wrongfully convicted cops)

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6256 users online. 313 members and 5943 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X