300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Providence Police Department Hiring

Providence Police are accepting applications until February 28.

Also, Cranston Police and East Providence Police are hiring.

How do I apply to Providence? I went to their website but I can't find a link to the application.
    "If the police have to come get you, they're bringing an @$$ kicking with them!"
    -Chris Rock

Comment

Give them a call. For whatever reason they are making it difficult to find online.

There is a 2013 recruitment brochure online, search google and you will see that.

Comment

Are they hiring in Providence PD Still ? I never saw any recruitment brochure.
        Exam: 8329 List: 5$#

Comment

Originally posted by nycapomts View Post
          Are they hiring in Providence PD Still ? I never saw any recruitment brochure.
          Me neither.
          New York City Department of Correction and US Army. 🇺🇸

Comment

I called the PD HR. They were never hiring supposedly. The clerk said any/all hiring announcements will be through the City of Providence's website.

Comment

Applications accepted until 5/10. Good luck! Go to the PD's website, I cannot post links.

Comment

I see residents get 10 points. Wow, that can be tough for an outsider to overcome. Do non residents ever get hired? Any other info on this department?

Comment

I applied last week, hopefully will hear back soon. I am a resident of CT so no resident bonus for me

Comment

Providence has extended application deadlines. Not sure how long. If anyone is interested, they will be going past the May 10 deadline.

Comment

Extended to May 31

Comment

I apply no bonus for me am from NYC have family out there it be nice to move. Also i have my PAT on May 22.

Comment

Does anyone knows when we getting the written test results ?

Comment

Did anyone get their written exam scores ? It like a ghost town here. I am still waiting for my results.

Comment

Oral interviews are suppose to begin early November. Supposed February academy start date.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10891 users online. 455 members and 10436 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X