300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hiring PDs

Know of any PDs that are hiring? Anywhere in PA sounds good to me. Thanks.
    It is impossible to rightly govern a nation without God and the Bible - George Washington

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty - Benjamin Franklin

Pittsburgh PD test is in Oct.

Uniontown, in Fayette County, is looking to hire some real soon from what I understand. Just passed a new ordinance though, must live within city limits. Must have 120 prior to application or in the academy if I am not mistaken.

I think I also saw an ad for Pitt-Johnstown Univ hiring experienced officers.
    "Sometimes you have to be able choose the harder right over the easier wrong" ~~ Dr. M.H

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." ~~ Edmund Burke

Comment

downingtown is hiring also i believe.

Comment

Muhlenberg College is looking for a late tour cop...

http://www.muhlenberg.edu/mgt/humanres/jobs.html

I am originally from that area. It is a smaller lib arts college on the west side of Allentown. I am not sure how much police vs. security work that they do, but if you're looking here it is.

(also... if anyone in the area has info info on the departmet such as pay, benefits, and what the job is like I would love to hear about it. I grew up a few blocks away from this place and almost went to college there.)
        Last edited by bxhousing; 08-04-2008, 01:40 AM. Reason: .

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5894 users online. 328 members and 5566 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X