300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mt pocono police dept

Hello all. I just wanted to ask if anyone here had any information about the MT pocono police dept? The dept website had very little info on it ? Whats the pay scale like ? and is it a very hard job to get on to? Id like to find out more Info about that dept and any other department thats recruiting in PA.
    Its better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

Hello,
    Sorry. I don't have any info for you about Mt Pocono Police but I noticed that you are a fan of THIRD WATCH. Awesome show that I wish was still on the air.

I'm in the recruiting process for the PSP. Here is their website which provides alot of info. You can also apply online for the next written exam. Good Luck.
    http://www.psp.state.pa.us/

Comment

There is no Mt. Pocono Police but the agency that you are looking for is the Pocono Mountain Regional Police. They cover Mt. Pocono Borough, Coolbaugh Twp., Tobyhanna Twp. and Tunkhannock Twp. The department is roughly 40 Full Time officers with a dedicated crime room and SRT. As far as pay its on the top scale for northeast Pa with officers making about $56,000 a year without OT. Thye usually hire every year also but its an extremely busy department. PMRPD.com is their web site I believe just google it and it'll pop up.

Comment

Originally posted by Gymdude View Post
        Hello,
        Sorry. I don't have any info for you about Mt Pocono Police but I noticed that you are a fan of THIRD WATCH. Awesome show that I wish was still on the air.

I'm in the recruiting process for the PSP. Here is their website which provides alot of info. You can also apply online for the next written exam. Good Luck.
        http://www.psp.state.pa.us/
        Hey Gymdude Thanks for the link,the PSP looks like a pretty squared away department ( They caught Dexter Bostic ,a cop killer from NY).By the way Third watch still comes on ( well in Ny it does ) on A&E at 0700 and they have the first season on sale too!

Comment

Originally posted by ROD13 View Post
          There is no Mt. Pocono Police but the agency that you are looking for is the Pocono Mountain Regional Police. They cover Mt. Pocono Borough, Coolbaugh Twp., Tobyhanna Twp. and Tunkhannock Twp. The department is roughly 40 Full Time officers with a dedicated crime room and SRT. As far as pay its on the top scale for northeast Pa with officers making about $56,000 a year without OT. Thye usually hire every year also but its an extremely busy department. PMRPD.com is their web site I believe just google it and it'll pop up.
          Yes thats the name of the department! I spent some time in PA last week and the family loved it. The homes cost half the price of the homes on long Island and twice the size, there are a ton of outdoor activities that you can do there that are banned here, the only problem would be finding a LE career

Comment

Well if you do decide to move make sure you do your homework on the area. Alot of nasty stuff goes on in the Poconos because of the heavy influx of people that moved from NY. Monroe County is one of the fastest growing counties in the state and I don't see it slowing down anytime soon. Also check out Stroud Regional PD.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3716 users online. 194 members and 3522 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X