300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headlights in construction zones

I drove across Pennsylvania yesterday on I-80. When we entered construction zones, there were signs directing us to turn on our headlights. I had never seen that before anywhere else. I am just curious what the reason would be for turning on the headlights?

State law requires it, enforceable as a secondary offense. My understanding are studies showed this to add safety awareness throughout the construction zone.
    Last edited by tp2165; 07-27-2008, 01:19 AM. Reason: add

Comment

And supposedly daytime running lights don't count.
      Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we might as well dance.

Comment

Correct...DRL's do NOT count... I think the majority never use their lights... it's just one of them signs on da side of da road... kinda deals
        The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

Comment

Yes lights on in a construction zone and if you have wipers on. Second don't forget the move over law which if the police have a vehicle stopped you have to move to the opposite lane. Third namely for the NY and NJ people stop riding in the left lane, it is only used for passing and its a state law.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5226 users online. 289 members and 4937 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X