300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lehigh Valley Area

Anyone on the job in the Lehigh Valley? Looking for information on Lafayette College Police
    I don't answer recruitment messages....

I am aware of someone going through the academy as a waiver who I am pretty sure is hired by them. What do you want to know?
    If by chance an honest man like yourself should make enemies, then they would become my enemies.

Comment

• orlandofed5-0
      orlandofed5-0 commented
      Editing a comment
      Looking at the sergeant position they have available. Was wondering what the shifts are hour wise, salary etc

Okay… let me see if I can suss it out.
    If by chance an honest man like yourself should make enemies, then they would become my enemies.

Comment

Tried you in the PMs but yours are turned off.

Comment

• orlandofed5-0
        orlandofed5-0 commented
        Editing a comment
        I turned them back on

Hijacking this thread. The wife and I are looking to buy a house in the Lehigh Valley area, so in the future, we'll picking your brains as to areas to look at/stay away from.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldBadge View Post
        Hijacking this thread. The wife and I are looking to buy a house in the Lehigh Valley area, so in the future, we'll picking your brains as to areas to look at/stay away from.
        No problems. I was looking at the Center Valley Area just south of Allentown but on the way to Bethlehem.
        I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3113 users online. 210 members and 2903 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X