Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got an email today to start filling out the paperwork.

Comment

• Bcross39
      Bcross39 commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice! Hopefully I hear something soon. I wonder what the cutoff was for the initial group?

• Abithopeful
      Abithopeful commented
      Editing a comment
      Bcross39 Top 300. "Applicants ranked 301 to 936 will remain on the 6016 Cadet Eligibility List which will remain in effect until it is superseded by the 6017 Cadet Eligibility list."

• Bcross39
      Bcross39 commented
      Editing a comment
      Abithopeful well that’s unfortunate. I saw they took a higher number last time and I’m in the 4**

Does anyone know what # they stop canvassing to? I’m 65* just wondering if they will even contact me

Comment

• Abithopeful
      Abithopeful commented
      Editing a comment
      From their announcement site, it's looking like the top 300 got the email.

I was also wondering what the possibility of being contacted if you aren’t in the top 300. I’m ranked in the 300s and haven’t received anything about the polygraph.

Comment

• Bcross39
      Bcross39 commented
      Editing a comment
      Did anyone text you?

Yeah I got a text months ago but since then nothing. I’m in the lower 300s I was just wondering the odds that they reach out to those on the eligibility list.

Comment

• Teeray321
      Teeray321 commented
      Editing a comment
      Don’t worry I was ranked low 300 as well. PSP takes their sweet time with processing. I wouldn’t worry what I’m thinking is that they did not have enough people to fill the November class so they took a small batch to process as the next class won’t be until February. Plus a large portion will fail polys. Give it another 2-3 months keep tabs on your email the next group will most likely get pulled to further process.

When are y'all polygraphing? Mines scheduled for end of the month...

Comment

• Abithopeful
      Abithopeful commented
      Editing a comment
      Mine's towards the end too

Hi all, 4xx on eligibility list.

received last email in Jun., “You are on the eligibility list to continue in the Polygraph testing portion”.

As of today no polygraph scheduled….

Comment

• Teeray321
      Teeray321 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes give it time and keep eye on email and the website. Figuring emails will go out next month if they are going to pull more for processing. November class is probably full next class won’t be until February.

Anyone start BI?

Comment

Emails just went out for second round of polys checks those emails!!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1992 users online. 110 members and 1882 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X