300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Psp Academy!! I'm In!!

Just got the official word!! I'll be attending the PSP academy in October!!! It's been a long road, but well worth it!! I'm pumped!!!

I thought I'd start a new post, rather than only add on to an old post..
    Thanks Tua and Gem for the congrats!!!!!

Pete

good luck friend!

Comment

Congrats Peter!!! I am in the October class as well. I received a phone call today from human resource askng if I would like to be on standby for the June class that starts monday. I was a little skeptical but I told her yes. So if for some reason someone who is scheduled for appointment for the June class doesn't show up or someone leaves the first two days I may be called to join the class. If I don't receive a phone call I will attending the October class. Human rescource also told me the offical correspondence letter was mailed out yesterday. This has been a long journey for us all (Peter,Tau, Gem,Spring40, etc). Good luck to us all, we successfully completed the cadet selection process now we have another long journey ahead of us by graduating the academy. I am excited and nervous about the academy but if and when we become troopers it will be earned through blood, sweat and tears baby!!!
      Last edited by LancNupe; 06-08-2007, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Hey Guys, CONGRATS on the good news.
        Now for some serious academy advice....
        START RUNNING HILLS NOW, No wait, run starting YESTERDAY.
        I mean At least 3-4 miles if not more.
        Run Run RUN RUIN RUN RUN RUN RUNR RUNR RUNRUJNRUNR

Oh and so some sit ups and push ups
        I got nothing for now

Comment

LancNupe,

If I were you, I would be packed for next week. Odds are pretty good you will get a call.

Comment

Congrats to all and goodluck to LancNupe if you get the call in a few days!!! It has been a interesting journey but in reality it has just begun!

Comment

Congrats guys! Good luck in the academy! Hopefully I make it through the selection process in time to join ya'll in the October class. If not, I wish ya the best!

Comment

I don't post often, but this group seems to have a good bond, so I wanted to throw in my congrats. Keep up the great work, and hopefuly I will be working beside you all some day. Good Luck in Oct.
                Integrity is doing the right thing, even if nobody is watching.

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Thanks for the congrats!! Thanks for all the support!!!!

Pete

Comment

The official correspondence letter came in the mail today. Class is tenatively scheduled for October 22. Thanks for the support guys and congrats to all.

Comment

I got my letter as well! What a feeling! Congrats again to all! This forum has been pretty awesome to be part of.

Comment

Congrats everyone, hopefully I'll be getting my letter shortly!

Comment

Just got my formal letter in the mail! I am VERY excited. Hope to see you all in October! Congrats to all that have made it this far and good luck to those going through the process. Hope I can put all names with faces.
                            Last edited by GEM415; 06-11-2007, 09:09 PM.

Comment

Congrats Gem!!! See you in October...Tua, let us know when that letter gets there, would ya?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3725 users online. 218 members and 3507 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X