300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pennsylvania State Police Cycle 6014

Received an email today that processing would start up soon for 6014. Thought I'd get the ball rolling. Rank 12xx.

Mr Caldwell from NYSP thread!!! I scored 1,2xx as well!!!!

Comment

Its a shame the orals are scheduled for April of 2021......ranked 17*

Comment

Wait wait what’s your rank? 170 something? Congrats that’s great man!

Comment

• PA_Ed
          PA_Ed commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, that’s correct - 17* out of 2,100 I believe the email said.

Hey guys. Ranked in the 95*. How many do they usually end up with at the end of orals? Around half of the 2100 ranked?

Comment

Top 2,100 get invites for orals. Final rank is computed after oral boards next spring. I’ve rad in a previous thread usually the top 400-1,000 after orals depending on need will get invited for the polygraph

Comment

• Tink1989
            Tink1989 commented
            Editing a comment
            Ok thanks!

You’re welcome

Comment

Congrats on the such high written score. That’s awesome!

Comment

Thanks! This is my second time around. The first test I did not make the cut.

Comment

13xx as well. I hear Orals are huge points so any if us can be in the running. Helluva rank PA Ed. I'm also waiting to hear if I made background with NJSP. Goodluck to all

Comment

Let’s be thankful we’re making it to the next round! Good luck to all!

Comment

Thanks for starting this thread. I received an email as well, rank 39*. Oral board scheduling starts March 2021 presumably.

Comment

I just heard from a pretty credible source that there won’t be an academy class til next Fall.

Comment

• JD_88
                        JD_88 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I was told by two attendees that there will be an academy class starting about February 2021.

• PA_Ed
                        PA_Ed commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Hmmm
                        I’m more inclined to believe an academy would begin next Fall, comprised of cycle 6014 applicants. In my opinion, only cycle 6013 applicants who are awaiting a poly/background investigation would be eligible for a possible Feb 2021 academy.

Cycle 6014 orals are scheduled for April of 2021, per the recent 10/22 email.
                        Last edited by PA_Ed; 10-30-2020, 09:51 PM.

I believe in the information posted per cycle 6014 when we applied it stated that recruits in that cycle would be in a class no earlier than January 2022 for those who make it through the entire hiring process. I’m pretty sure I also read that cycle 6015 that just opened up for applications is for academy classes starting no earlier than 2023.

Comment

What’s up everyone ?!

Comment

• PA_Ed
                          PA_Ed commented
                          Editing a comment
                          How do you doing? Keeping out of trouble and running 3+ miles w/ hills?!

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6431 users online. 350 members and 6081 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X