• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juice2222
    commented on 's reply
    I’m up there!

• Tink1989
    commented on 's reply
    They use to do it every six months. Now seems like a year or more. The 6015 cycle has yet to take the written exam and it is suppose to end the 1st of April. Everything is so messed up and out of order right now. 6014 cycle has been going on for over a year and still waiting for orals that should take place in April.

• Next3Exits
    replied
    Hey guys. I'm just curious, how often does the PASP hold written tests?

Leave a comment:

• Dukefan23
    replied
    Haven’t heard of the mentor program, I’m from upstate NY

Leave a comment:

• Tink1989
    replied
    Anyone around the Indiana County area that wants to get together and train for PT? Been training for awhile and figured it would be better with some competition to make you work harder. (It’s been quiet on here what’s everyone up to???). What about the mentor program? Anyone doing that?

Leave a comment:

• Tink1989
    commented on 's reply
    Ya you should be able to reapply. I mean all depends on what you actually got disqualified for. If it was something such as drugs or DUI probably not worth it until you let 5 years or so pass. If it was something little I would reapply. Could just mean someone had a little bit better ranking or background check. Not to many make it on their first try. Good luck in the future! Keep pushing!

• Copkid228
    replied
    What u get DQd for?

Leave a comment:

• Dmeyer14
    replied
    Unfortunately my ranking didn't work in my favor. I applied again fingers crossed. Does anyone know if you get disqualified, can you apply again?

Leave a comment:

• Dukefan23
    replied
    Deff staying out of trouble! Not sure about the 3 miles with hills, working on getting back into peak conditioning though!!!

Leave a comment:

• PA_Ed
    commented on 's reply
    How do you doing? Keeping out of trouble and running 3+ miles w/ hills?!

• Dukefan23
    replied
    What’s up everyone ?!

Leave a comment:

• Dukefan23
    replied
    I believe in the information posted per cycle 6014 when we applied it stated that recruits in that cycle would be in a class no earlier than January 2022 for those who make it through the entire hiring process. I’m pretty sure I also read that cycle 6015 that just opened up for applications is for academy classes starting no earlier than 2023.

Leave a comment:

• PA_Ed
    commented on 's reply
    Hmmm
    I’m more inclined to believe an academy would begin next Fall, comprised of cycle 6014 applicants. In my opinion, only cycle 6013 applicants who are awaiting a poly/background investigation would be eligible for a possible Feb 2021 academy.

Cycle 6014 orals are scheduled for April of 2021, per the recent 10/22 email.
    Last edited by PA_Ed; 10-30-2020, 09:51 PM.

• JD_88
    commented on 's reply
    I was told by two attendees that there will be an academy class starting about February 2021.

• OfficerBarbrady
    replied
    I just heard from a pretty credible source that there won’t be an academy class til next Fall.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6788 users online. 363 members and 6425 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X