Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone 250+ been contacted by a polygraph examiner yet?

Comment

• Soccerguy31
      Soccerguy31 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes I was contacted. My ranking is 3XX.

I was just contacted yesterday by email, today by phone and I am scheduled for June 7th at 7:30am. I’m ranked 4*.

Comment

Are the polygraph examiners located in different parts of the state? Kinda like the oral exam was? Do they administer the tests on weekends?

Comment

• Soccerguy31
        Soccerguy31 commented
        Editing a comment
        My understanding from a trooper I know there are about 5 to 6 examiners in the state. Mine was scheduled during the week and I am just using a a vacation day for it

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        Ok thank you

My is scheduled at the nearest PSP station which happens to be Harrisburg.

Comment

Does anyone know if something in your poly booklet were to DQ you, would they let you know before? Or let you do the poly then DQ you?

Comment

I think they contact you and DQ you before you take the poly.

Comment

I am scheduled for my poly within a month from now. Ranking 4**, mid 400's. I understand that the 6014 applicants are possibly entering the academy this November, but I do not see how my ranking in the 400's would get me into the November class. I know there's the possibility of many people leaving or failing to pass the process until then, which would place me at a later academy date. Does anyone know if PSP would just have me stay on track to complete the physical test on the given timeline and be on stand by for onboarding or wait to have me complete the rest of the process? Thanks, hope everyone is doing well.

Comment

Guest commented
              Editing a comment
              I would think if your in the first 600 that you would be moving along with the timeline they gave you. I’m not sure but I hear that 1 in 4 pass the poly. I would make sure your ready to go either way. Call up a recruiter in your area. Find them on PA Trooper.com, See what they say. Good luck!

• Blue412
              Blue412 commented
              Editing a comment
              I believe they will fully process everyone in the top 600 who makes it thru the poly on the prescribed timeline. If they process more people then can fill one class then those who are processed would have to wait til the February class. Small inconvenience, but waiting three months isn't a big deal. From my understanding if you pass the PRT and psych you are in, its just a matter of waiting for you class date.

• JD_88
              JD_88 commented
              Editing a comment
              Sounds great. Thanks!

After sending your polygraph packet back to the examiner and confirming your availability in your email do they acknowledge your email or do we just assume everything is good for the test date?

Comment

• JD_88
              JD_88 commented
              Editing a comment
              I did not receive a response. I replied to their email, stated I confirmed the date, then sent the PSB in a separate email to the same email address. If I get more nervous about it I will just email again to confirm everything is good. Ha.

My ranking was 2*. Passed the polygraph. Moving onto backgrounds.

Comment

• Rosho123
              Rosho123 commented
              Editing a comment
              How did meeting with your BI go? What all do they say?

• A0311U
              A0311U commented
              Editing a comment
              My BI went through the whole FA application with me to make sure I didn't miss anything and to see if I want to add anything to the application. She said she will be recommending me and will be sending up her report to HR by next week.

• Rosho123
              Rosho123 commented
              Editing a comment
              So she’s already saying she’s going to recommend you before doing that actual background? So they only gave you about a week to have the background packet filled out?

• A0311U
              A0311U commented
              Editing a comment
              I had my packet complete after I got the email stating that I am moving onto backgrounds. So by the time she called me to set up a face to face meeting, she requested that i send her a pdf of the completed packet. When we met face to face she told me that she has already contacted my references and family and is almost done with my background check, and stated that she will most likely going to recommend me.

Meeting with my BI next week. First time going through the process. Going very smooth so far.

Comment

Guest commented
              Editing a comment
              That’s great! Congrats on moving on!

Anyone in the 500’s been contacted for poly yet? How’s the polygraphs going for everyone?

Comment

• Soccerguy31
              Soccerguy31 commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm in the 300's and have my poly week of 14th thru 18th. I would think 500's might start in July.

• Rosho123
              Rosho123 commented
              Editing a comment
              Just took mine went okay. They don’t say if you pass they basically just say you’ll here back eventually.

How long does it take to hear back from the polygraph if you passed it

Comment

Guest commented
              Editing a comment
              Have you heard anything about your poly yet?

Yes I got word today I’ll be furthered to a Background Investigation

Comment

• A0311U
              A0311U commented
              Editing a comment
              Congratulations on moving on in the process.

Anyone know where they are at on the list? Any 500+ get contacted yet?

Comment

• Blue412
              Blue412 commented
              Editing a comment
              My friend is in the 400s and taking his this week.

• Blue412
              Blue412 commented
              Editing a comment
              Also I'm kind of surprised that anyone in the top 600 wasn't at least contacted yet with their polygraph date. Because from my understanding the polygraph screening booklet was due to be turned into their examiner 5/21 for everyone in the top 600. But im also not positive, I would check your results email and see what it says. But if you haven't been contacted at all yet, then I would really consider emailing HR.

Just got referred to my background investigator. Seems like there's a wide range of times that it takes to hear back from the poly. Mine took 15 days.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4927 users online. 305 members and 4622 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X