Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deff staying out of trouble! Not sure about the 3 miles with hills, working on getting back into peak conditioning though!!!

Comment

Unfortunately my ranking didn't work in my favor. I applied again fingers crossed. Does anyone know if you get disqualified, can you apply again?

Comment

• Tink1989
        Tink1989 commented
        Editing a comment
        Ya you should be able to reapply. I mean all depends on what you actually got disqualified for. If it was something such as drugs or DUI probably not worth it until you let 5 years or so pass. If it was something little I would reapply. Could just mean someone had a little bit better ranking or background check. Not to many make it on their first try. Good luck in the future! Keep pushing!

What u get DQd for?

Comment

Anyone around the Indiana County area that wants to get together and train for PT? Been training for awhile and figured it would be better with some competition to make you work harder. (It’s been quiet on here what’s everyone up to???). What about the mentor program? Anyone doing that?

Comment

Haven’t heard of the mentor program, I’m from upstate NY

Comment

Hey guys. I'm just curious, how often does the PASP hold written tests?
            "The wicked flee though no one pursues, but the righteous are as bold as a lion." Proverbs 28:1

“Amateurs sit and wait for inspiration, the rest of us just get up and go to work.” -Steven King

Comment

• Tink1989
              Tink1989 commented
              Editing a comment
              They use to do it every six months. Now seems like a year or more. The 6015 cycle has yet to take the written exam and it is suppose to end the 1st of April. Everything is so messed up and out of order right now. 6014 cycle has been going on for over a year and still waiting for orals that should take place in April.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3275 users online. 157 members and 3118 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X