Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My buddy and I will be testing on the 1st of December.

Comment

• Just received an email will be testing dec 3rd

Comment

• Any tips and advice for the PRT? For those who took it.

Comment

• Rosho123
          Rosho123
          Forum Member
          Rosho123 commented
          Editing a comment
          So you will do the 300 then pushups then mile and a half. Do not use all your energy on the 300 because it doesn't really matter if you win in your group. Save energy for the mile. You have legit 62 seconds or so to beat it. So don't fully use all your energy and you will be fine. Its honestly easy. Also you don't wanna be gassed and then have to do pushups

• Rosho123
          Rosho123
          Forum Member
          Rosho123 commented
          Editing a comment
          So you will do the 300 then pushups then mile and a half. Do not use all your energy on the 300 because it doesn't really matter if you win in your group. Save energy for the mile. You have legit 62 seconds or so to beat it. So don't fully use all your energy and you will be fine. Its honestly easy. Also you don't wanna be gassed and then have to do pushups

• Appreciate it!

Comment

• On the formal application one of the questions is:

"HAVE YOU EVER BEEN THE SUBJECT OF A CITIZEN, CLIENT, OR COWORKER
          COMPLAINT?"

What is the context of the complain they're looking for? Does it mean a formal complaint filed against you, thoroughly investigated and recorded into your personnel file?

Say I work in a hospital and a person leaves dissatisfied with their care and later on calls the management and complains. Management reviews their dissatisfaction and finds no issues. All that ever happens to you is just a 30 second conversation about how someone called in and was upset for XYZ reason. Entire instance goes undocumented, no disciplinary action is filed, etc.

I have no issues reporting items; I just didn't want to be too over the top and report seemingly tiny petty drama. Just as much as I don't want to end up omitting it and being seen as attempting to be deceptive.

Comment

• Rosho123
            Rosho123
            Forum Member
            Rosho123 commented
            Editing a comment
            If it’s not documented, then don’t put it. If you work somewhere where there are clients, someone is always gonna be mad about something. It’s more to as if you went out of your way and did something wrong to someone (a client) and then got in trouble for it obviously. But if a Karen calls mad and your boss tells you about it with no discipline then in my opinion I wouldn’t put it. I’m going this Sunday btw so I’ve passed it

• Does anyone know anything about the Audio standards? My test results came back slightly lower than needed in one ear. Is that an automatic disqualifier?

Comment

• You do not have permission to view this gallery.
          This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Anyone else testing dec 3rd?

Comment

• New here. Anyone in the 6015 cycle? I just completed Orals on 11/19.

Comment

• Anyone know when we would be expecting our appointment letters ??

Comment

• Female trooper here any questions feel free especially females

Comment

• Good luck everyone!
                  ​​​​​​
                  taylorkody
                  Forum Member
                  Last edited by taylorkody; 12-31-2021, 11:08 PM.

Comment

• Anyone going to the PRT next week? I’m testing Monday

Comment

• Testing Tuesday. Interested to see what the track conditions are like, so I'll probably be in town to take a look for myself in the afternoon. Best of luck to you.

Comment

• swiftkickk
                        swiftkickk
                        Forum Member
                        swiftkickk commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Heads up: the track was a sheet of ice today so we ran it around the parking lot at the academy. Don’t be surprised if they do that tomorrow.

• @swiftkickk: I appreciate the heads up. All testing was completed at the Academy.

​​​
                      sargilbert
                      Forum Member
                      Last edited by sargilbert; 01-13-2022, 06:42 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4282 users online. 266 members and 4016 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X