Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone heard back from PSP for upcoming academy class?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone heard back from PSP for upcoming academy class?

This is to anyone who took the written test back in August of 2006. I had my psychological and medical a couple of weeks ago and waiting to hear what academy class I will be appointed to. When I was at the academy for the psychological and medical I was told we would hear something this pass week congradulating us for passing the selection process and whether we would be in the upcoming class in Greensburg starting June 11 or appointment for the next class. I called human resources and they told me I should hear something this coming week. It seems like their word is not golden. We were also told that they have 30 slots open for a class of 62. Just wanted to know if anyone else out here is in the same phase as I am and heard differently or the same.

If PSP holds true to form, expect a letter of appointment no more than 2 or 3 weeks prior to you having to report there. When I got my letter of appointment, it was 12 days before I had to be there.

Comment

Originally posted by PaRoadDawg View Post
      If PSP holds true to form, expect a letter of appointment no more than 2 or 3 weeks prior to you having to report there. When I got my letter of appointment, it was 12 days before I had to be there.
      Thats what it said on the website as well.

Comment

Psp

I haven't heard anything either. I called HR and left a message last Thursday. I haven't received a return call yet.

Comment

Has anyone heard anything? I have no news to report from my end.

Comment

You not the only one brother. I called human resource last week and I was told that we would hear something regardless of us being appointed to the June class or not but it seems like I can't take their word on anything. I was told that I passed the process but just because someone says that on the phone and something in black and white is two completely different things. I want this state police really bad but I really need something in writing so I can withdrawl from this FBI Police Officer process. PSP is my first choice but I don't want to put all my eggs in one basket if you know what I mean.

Comment

Just found out today I passed my backround investigation and that I have to report to the academy in July. I am very relieved after a very long wait!

Comment

congrats. Good luck to you.. I'm awaiting a thumbs up or thumbs down after having had a session with a Psychologist last Tuesday. If all goes well, I'll be attending the Academy in October.

Comment

grats tua

Comment

That's awesome Tua! Way to go!!!

Comment

Hope you've been running some steep hills. If not, you had better start today.

Comment

Originally posted by PaRoadDawg View Post
                        Hope you've been running some steep hills. If not, you had better start today.
                        Thanks guys. Oh, Ive been running plenty of hills and I hate them already. And to dispell any confusion I am not going into the academy in July I am just reporting there for my medical and psych eval. My initial post was vague.

Comment

Hey, What's up everyone? I am new to the site. I completed my medical evaluation and psych. test in the begining of May. I was told that I am starting in October. Wish everone the best of luck and hope to see you in October! I am VERY excited. Yes, I have been running.

Comment

GEM415:
                            How were you able to confirm that you were starting the academny in October? There are a few of us out here that have been unable to get anything stating that. Thanks.

Comment

Hey guys, I talked just received an e-mail from human resource stating that I will be in the October class as well and that the offical letters should be sent by the end of this week confirming the completion of the psp cadet selection process.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6622 users online. 360 members and 6262 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X