300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Appeal letter question?

I have gotten disqualified from my background investigation and have the option to write an appeal letter; anyone have any experience with these letters and\or what to include in the letter? I have never written one before. Thanks in advance

Generally speaking, there are only two legitimate basis for an appeal:

1. The information used to justify your disqualification is incorrect or in error. In such a case, you correct the misinformation in your appeal.

2. The criteria used for disqualification has no reasonable relationship to the job you are seeking (i.e., it is arbitrary and discriminatory). A good example might be disqualifying someone from a position as a dishwasher because they do not have a degree in advanced electronics. In that case, you show that the criteria for your DQ has no valid relationship to the job you have applied for.

If you situation doesn't fit either of these criteria and you just want a second bit of the apple, you'll simply be spinning your wheels. Saying I really, really want the job, so give me another chance is meaningless.
    Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 14723 users online. 397 members and 14326 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X