Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A 5 year criminal background investigation is minimally required by the state for police officer certification. Depending on how you were charged and disposition (you got what would be NJ's equivalent of ARD) still must be reported by the academy and employing agency to the Municipal Police Officer Training Commission. Lying about it, even for the 235 guard card could get you a charge of unsworn falsification to authorities.
    I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
      Read your posts. All you have done is describe how you would bully, hit, and abuse those who you think deserve it if you were a Police Officer.

If you can’t see what YOUR issue is,then that’s on you, not us.
      Lol you didn't read the post quote the part where I said "if they are being hostile towards me I would let them know I would not be nice back". Ok you may be good reading people in person but not on the internet.

That's a warning just like if someone is about to pull out a knife you point the gun at them as they pull it out you tell them put your hands up.

Lol there are really nice and good cops. One former police officer was my Uber driver once and he even told me that a cop was hitting some college kid for no reason and he stopped him that was in Atlanta.

I never said I wanted to be in a position of power to abuse. If they deserve a beating they have to hit me first. Because I stopped throwing the first punch after my dad nearly sent me to juvy after a few kids hassling my brother, so I ended up throwing the first punch and my dad came saw me fighting, and than when he stops it he tells me to go in the car. I did that a few times and my dad wanted to send me to juvy and said If you want to defend people or be a "hero" than become a cop.

Comment

Originally posted by orlandofed5-0 View Post
        A 5 year criminal background investigation is minimally required by the state for police officer certification. Depending on how you were charged and disposition (you got what would be NJ's equivalent of ARD) still must be reported by the academy and employing agency to the Municipal Police Officer Training Commission. Lying about it, even for the 235 guard card could get you a charge of unsworn falsification to authorities.

There are people in New Jersey who have firearms license even when on meds for depression and being convicted of assault, and they still got there firearms license. So that's why I wouldn't lie about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Khanraider97 View Post

There are people in New Jersey who have firearms license even when on meds for depression and being convicted of assault, and they still got there firearms license. So that's why I wouldn't lie about it.
          NJ and PA are 2 different jurisdictions. Being on medication for depression is not enough to remove a firearm or an LTCF from someone per the current law. Your arrest and conviction would be reviewed by the state and it would be determined of you meet the standard for a lethal weapon training act card (Act 235) or meet the standards for Act 120. As I posted before, you must meet the minimum standards set forth by MPOETC to be certified as a police officer and Philadelphia police also have to meet those standards for you to become certified.

Comment

Honestly I learnt from the news. That even cops soldiers are all held to higher standard. So I have to be in that higher standard too. People say cops do whatever they want because they are "the law", but that's not true no cop i know even my old Muay Thai instructor would ever hit someone on the streets without them throwing the first punch.

Comment

NJ and PA are 2 different jurisdictions. Being on medication for depression is not enough to remove a firearm or an LTCF from someone per the current law. Your arrest and conviction would be reviewed by the state and it would be determined of you meet the standard for a lethal weapon training act card (Act 235) or meet the standards for Act 120. As I posted before, you must meet the minimum standards set forth by MPOETC to be certified as a police officer and Philadelphia police also have to meet those standards for you to become certified.
              I'm pretty sure I do but im going to look up the requirements right now. I am 22 and finished high school 4 year ago. Plus I'm going to college. For the act 235 card I'm going to look up what I need. And see.

Comment

[QUOTE=Khanraider97;n6797167]Honestly I learnt from the news. That even cops soldiers are all held to higher standard. So I have to be in that higher standard too. People say cops do whatever they want because they are "the law", but that's not true no cop i know even my old Muay Thai instructor would ever hit someone on the streets without them throwing the first punch.[/QUOTE

Your MT Instructor is wrong.
                Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Wtf is a cop solider? Are you referring to a military police officer or a quasi military police force like the carabinieri

Comment

[QUOTE=CCCSD;n6797207]
                    Honestly I learnt from the news. That even cops soldiers are all held to higher standard. So I have to be in that higher standard too. People say cops do whatever they want because they are "the law", but that's not true no cop i know even my old Muay Thai instructor would ever hit someone on the streets without them throwing the first punch.[/QUOTE

Your MT Instructor is wrong.

Who are you and what have you done with CCCSD? CCCSD wouldn't banter with me. Lol

Comment

Wtf is a cop solider? Are you referring to a military police officer or a quasi military police force like the carabinieri
                      My phone is crap, so sometimes when I type it deleted stuff for no reason.

Comment

[QUOTE=Khanraider97;n6797224]

Who are you and what have you done with CCCSD? CCCSD wouldn't banter with me. Lol
                        All that work and you go right back to being a child.

THATS why you are never going anywhere. Ever.

Comment

[QUOTE=CCCSD;n6797260]

All that work and you go right back to being a child.

THATS why you are never going anywhere. Ever.
                          What? That was childish? Ok well got to stop saying that.

Comment

You just can’t stop. Get off the Internet.

Comment

You just can’t stop. Get off the Internet.
                              First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win.” – Mahatma Gandhi

Comment

First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win.” – Mahatma Gandhi
                                You won’t win. He wasn’t an idiot.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7715 users online. 358 members and 7357 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X