Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cash_PA
    commented on 's reply
    PA_Ed - I have not been contacted yet for the polygraph and I am ranked 514.

• Cash_PA
    commented on 's reply
    I am in the low 500’s and I have not received a phone call/email yet about the polygraph.

• Lefty_10
    replied
    Have we hit 600's yet???

Leave a comment:

• PA_Ed
    commented on 's reply
    jt1993 - have you been contacted yet for next steps? A rank of 535 should be up shortly if you have not been contacted.

• PA_Ed
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, the polygraph has returned. PSP has reached their ideal operating strength so the polygraph has returned.
    Last edited by PA_Ed; 12-05-2019, 09:31 PM.

• Sam McClimans
    commented on 's reply
    They started doing polygraphs again? Last I heard was that they got rid of them in 2017 to allow for more applicants.

• Twags2332
    commented on 's reply
    Nice! Just tell the truth about everything on the packet even if it is embarrassing and you will be fine. Good luck to you !

• Hawkinator
    commented on 's reply
    Good luck to you both in the background phase!

• Hawkinator
    replied
    Just an FYI to everyone they are moving faster than expected. My polygraph was originally scheduled for early December and they moved it up, so mine is tomorrow at 1200 hours. I ranked 456th in the cycle. I would assume they are already calling low 500’s or are about to to schedule their polygraphs. Possibly even before Christmas so be ready!

Leave a comment:

• Twags2332
    commented on 's reply
    Brisch77 Gotcha, thank you. I know they have until January to complete them and send in their findings to the panel by January but was just still curious if that’s normal. I’ll shoot HR and email.

• Brisch77
    commented on 's reply
    Twags,
    I was contacted by my BI roughly two hours after I got the email about being referred to the background phase. It just depends on the caseload of the assigned investigator. If you don’t hear something by December I would email HR and just let them know you haven’t been contacted yet. Good luck.

• Twags2332
    replied
    Has anyone heard from their background investigator yet? I received an email about 2 weeks ago stating I was being referred to a background investigator for the next step of background investigation. However, I still haven’t been contacted by an investigator. Was just curious if anyone else was actually contacted yet?

Leave a comment:

• jt1993
    replied
    Sorry, to clarify I’ve not been contacted for any next steps in reference to poly or a call from the background investigator

Leave a comment:

• PA_Ed
    commented on 's reply
    Just to clarify, have you been contacted for your polygraph or that is what you mean't by BI?

• jt1993
    replied
    Wondering the same. I am sitting at 535 waiting on hearing from BI.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7542 users online. 389 members and 7153 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X