300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jt1993 View Post
    Anyone in the 500's heard anything further? I am 535 still have not heard anything or have been contacted by the background investigator.
    You're further ahead than me. I still have yet to hear from BI to turn my packet in.

Comment

For anyone who had their background completed and passed, How long until you received your results?? Mine was turned in on the 13 of January

Comment

• Twags2332
        Twags2332 commented
        Editing a comment
        Go to the previous page and join the link to our chat. Some have received PRT invites but their backgrounds were handed in December . Mine was turned in the 2nd and I still haven’t heard anything. HR reviews them all at once and the next scheduled review is first week of February so probably then is when we will hear.

• $hrapnel
        $hrapnel commented
        Editing a comment
        I’m in the same spot as you except my bi isn’t done yet.

• Msboadi
        Msboadi commented
        Editing a comment
        I met with my BI 01/20 he said he My packet would be turned in to HR by end of the  week and I won’t here any results until 4-6 weeks

Does anyone know what to expect for those that haven't received a polygraph call? Is there a chance at getting a call for this year?

Comment

• PA_Ed
        PA_Ed commented
        Editing a comment
        I am well aware that I have some time ahead of me but I feel the same. I am ranked low 700's and I feel this process is moving significantly slower than previous cycles. I genuinely thought with the re-introduction of the polygraph, PSP would be blowing through the cycle 6013 list.

I am with cycle 6014 and I took my exam back in November. Just out of curiosity, when should I expect the results? If I did not pass, would I still be notified?

Comment

• Twags2332
        Twags2332 commented
        Editing a comment
        Not sure but if you look on the PA state trooper website under testing announcements on the main page for your cycle, it will tell you when results are supposed to be released.

• Buckets
        Buckets commented
        Editing a comment
        Okay, thank you! The website does say " Results for the written examination will be emailed to applicants no later than June 27, 2020." I thought it meant, we would receive our results anytime before that given date.

Eligibility List Update as of 2:30pm on 2/18/2020:

"Good afternoon,

We are currently still working off of the current 6013 selection cycle and unfortunately, we have not moved down any further on the list at this time. However, the 6014 selection cycle is currently open so you have the option of applying to that and you could potentially be higher on that list and still be able to be considered on the 6013 list as the same time."

Comment

If you're invited for PRT/Med/Pysch processing, assuming you pass everything, does that mean you are going to an academy it's just a matter of which one?

Comment

• PSPJ
          PSPJ commented
          Editing a comment
          If you pass the physical, medical, and psychological testing and receive an email stating that you have passed. That’s when you know you have an academy spot. Now when you’ll get into an academy another waiting game.
          Last edited by PSPJ; 02-19-2020, 12:50 PM.

Anybody hear anything about the rescheduling of March PRT/Pysch processing, or how long this virus is going to delay the May/August class?

Comment

Has anyone above rank 500 been contacted yet regarding polygraph/next steps? I am low 700's and have not been contacted.

Comment

• PSPJ
            PSPJ commented
            Editing a comment
            Everything as far as processing is on hold at the moment due to the current health crisis surrounding the Coronavirus. All PRT dates were cancelled and the cadet life tour in April was also cancelled. Nothing regarding the May academy yet though.
            Last edited by PSPJ; 03-16-2020, 02:01 PM.

• PA_Ed
            PA_Ed commented
            Editing a comment
            PSPJ - good update, thank you so much bro. I wonder if they'll send current cadets in the academy home?

• PSPJ
            PSPJ commented
            Editing a comment
            I’m surprised they haven’t been sent home yet. I’d hope to hear something this week..

• PA_Ed
            PA_Ed commented
            Editing a comment
            PSPJ - I texted two of my friends at the academy. He told me "We were on a partial quarantine this weekend and in the upcoming weekends. We found out today our class is graduating next Friday which is 2 weeks early."
            Last edited by PA_Ed; 03-16-2020, 05:14 PM.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6746 users online. 342 members and 6404 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X