Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jp6574
    replied
    anyone still awaiting results for the BI?? i reached out to HR last week and they said at this point, we wont be included in PRT slated for this week.

Leave a comment:

• jp6574
    replied
    for those awaiting the PRT....

You're invited to my new group 'PSP 6012' on GroupMe. Click here to join: https://groupme.com/join_group/55409912/qG0uGa2s

Leave a comment:

• Stay Frosty
    replied
    Any thoughts on PSP vs NYPD ?

Leave a comment:

• Stevenson0211
    commented on 's reply
    Yes , this wait is crazy !

• jp6574
    replied
    is there any interest to have a groupme created for those who are in the BI phase but awaiting PRT invites??

Leave a comment:

• dust22
    replied
    You're invited to my new group 'PSP 6012 (January)' on GroupMe. Click here to join: https://groupme.com/join_group/52139691/SQD47EoA

Leave a comment:

• jp6574
    commented on 's reply
    Although mine did not state that, he has been working on it as of this past Friday. Her saying that though does make it seem even more so that the January 13 class is light and they want to push a lot of people through quick to be able to meet that academy start date.

• PSPJ
    commented on 's reply
    My BI stated her investigation needed to be completed and submitted by October 10th. I mentioned that I thought it was the 16th and she told me that HR wanted it sooner. I’m not really sure why but that what her answer was. I honestly hope and expect to hear sooner than November 1st.

• jp6574
    commented on 's reply
    Last i heard was my job references were called but still waiting on personal references. all sounds positive though. i believe the initial email we received stated they should be wrapping up by the 16th with results and PRT invites going out before November 1st.

• PSPJ
    commented on 's reply
    I was told I should have no issues with my background before it was submitted. Patiently waiting for a decision from the review board and my PRT invite.

• jp6574
    replied
    anyone hear back from the BI yet??

Leave a comment:

• dust22
    commented on 's reply
    https://groupme.com/join_group/52139691/ZB2YNzPe

• PSPJ
    commented on 's reply
    Also wondering the same thing...?

• JaszyJ
    replied
    Is there still a groupme forum for this cycle? A link would be appreciated Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• PSPJ
    replied
    Just met with my BI today. Mentioned that there is nothing in my packets that would stop me from appointment to the academy, obviously as long as PRT and the rest of the investigation goes well. My BI went on and on about getting myself ready and what the training and academy life is like and I thank her for all the insight! I can only see that has her vote of confidence in me making it to a future academy class.

So pumped!
    Last edited by PSPJ; 09-12-2019, 04:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7110 users online. 381 members and 6729 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X