• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MarDelVa96
    started a topic PSP Cycle 6012

PSP Cycle 6012

Hey guys.....

I live in in close proximity, but I am not a PA resident. Looking into PSP, I have always heard good things about them. I am curious to know how long their process is and how many applicants they generally have?

I read on here that they got rid of the polygraph? Is that true? Their website states "Background Investigation: Applicants determined by the Polygraph Review Panel to proceed through processing will have a thorough, comprehensive background investigation conducted by the Pennsylvania State Police. The background investigative report will address each area of an applicant’s life, specifically addressing, but not limited to, the following areas: personal background, family, education, military, employment, character references, personal associates, legal/criminal/traffic history/behavior, credit, and residency."

Insight please

• PA_Ed
    commented on 's reply
    Tuesday 3/19 @ 9:15am - no update
    Last edited by PA_Ed; Today, 08:03 AM.

• Steelers101
    commented on 's reply
    I was hoping we would hear back either Friday or today. I have been checking my email nonstop. My assumption would be you would hear from the background panel regardless as that has been the procedure thus far. Good luck!

• JCPD2246
    replied
    Anyone hear anything back from the background panel? Do we hear either way pass or fail?

Leave a comment:

• Segurosky3410
    commented on 's reply
    That's correct

• PA_Ed
    commented on 's reply
    Still waiting, I do not anticipate anything until Friday 3/15 or Monday 3/18

• Steelers101
    replied
    The email said the background investigation committee would convey March 4th-8th. Has anyone heard back yet or is everyone still waiting?

Leave a comment:

• PA_Ed
    commented on 's reply
    PM me your email/phone number

• KRLCF
    replied
    How do I get an invite to the GroupMe?

Leave a comment:

• PA_Ed
    commented on 's reply
    I am, have not heard from my BI...going off the notion "no news is good news"
    With the exception of possibly one, everyone has been contacted

• Rich2321
    replied
    Any one still waiting for their background to be completed ?

Leave a comment:

• Corncob
    commented on 's reply
    June 03 and September

• pagsxr
    replied
    Hey guys anyone heard anything about when class is supposed to start for 6012. I heard that there is no more classes until 2020?? Any truth to this ?

Leave a comment:

• Soto1026
    replied
    Never mind I got it

Leave a comment:

• Soto1026
    replied
    I’m awaiting appointment letter mid April for the June class can I get a groupme inv please pm me for my info.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8612 users online. 366 members and 8246 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X