Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I made the top 400 as well, congrats to everyone that made it to the next step!

Comment

How many here are veterans?

Comment

• Space Ranger
        Space Ranger commented
        Editing a comment
        Im not but was still able to get ranking of 4**. Even though I just missed the cut that gives me confidence.
        Last edited by Space Ranger; 01-02-2019, 01:08 PM.

Got mine today, not a Veteran. 21*, my brother got 18*. Goodluck everyone!

Comment

Not a veteran either, mid 300's rank

Comment

Not a veteran, missed the cutoff by a few. I'm rank 42*. Good luck to everyone!

Comment

Made the cut as well. Good luck to everyone else! I’m ecstatic right now

Comment

Did anybody get an offer of employment?

Comment

• PA_Ed
                PA_Ed commented
                Editing a comment
                Nobody should have received an offer of employment; I did not at least. Thus far, I have passed the written, the oral and moved onto the background

I’m a veteran got a rank of 07*. Now on to the next step! Good luck to everyone advancing.

Comment

Ranked top 400 as well. Congrats to all.

Comment

• Anyone know why the first 200 were not processed onto the next step and only ranks 201-400? Just curious.

Comment

• Rdb0929
                    Rdb0929 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    What do you mean the first 200 weren’t processed to the next step? I think they only assigned backgrounds to top 200. From what I heard from a recruiter. You want to aim for top 400. Because people in the initial top 200 won’t clear background or accept other job offers or just aren’t interested anymore, so they start taking people after the 200 mark. Not sure if that answered your question?

• blf25
                    blf25 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Oh okay, I see what your saying. I was just wondering because in the email I received there was a quote that said "Applicants ranked 201 - 400 will be contacted for further processing in early November 2018." I was just confused.... But that makes sense, thanks!

• blf25
                    blf25 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I wasn't sure if the first 200 were veterans or something

• Congratulations to all who are moving on. With my veteran points I scored in the 20's!

Comment

• I can only speak my mind and make suggestions, however, everyone ranked #1-425 should be working on their background investigation paperwork now. Regardless of your rank, you want to prepare in advance. It will take several days to efficiently and thoroughly complete the forms as well as prepare outside paper work the email requires. God forbid your BI calls you to come in and you blow your first impression by telling him/her you were unprepared and not finished yet.
                    Last edited by PA_Ed; 10-18-2018, 08:42 AM.

Comment

• Anyone in here from south western pa?

Comment

• I am south eastern PA, closest to KoP Mall

Comment

• Ranked just outside the top 400. Talked to a recruiter and those just outside the top 400 should still be prepared to possibly advance on. They are filling the academy classes to the max and not everyone <400 will advance whether it be because they drop out or are eliminated during the BI. Stay sharp

Comment

• Space Ranger
                            Space Ranger commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Same here. Already started filling everything out.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8357 users online. 336 members and 8021 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X