• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got the invite as well!

Comment

Let’s go!!!!!

Comment

Literally just got email myself. Got invited! Congrats to everyone who got the invite. Good luck on orals!!

Comment

Invited as well - best of luck!

Comment

Seems like I got mine an hour after some here. Think that's any indication of how well you did?

Comment

Originally posted by nosoup49 View Post
              Seems like I got mine an hour after some here. Think that's any indication of how well you did?
              I believe they send them out in waves. ~200 at a time either at random or Alphabetical order not sure

Comment

• nosoup49
                nosoup49 commented
                Editing a comment
                I hope that's all it is! I hope this forum starts picking up again. It's been a little light recently and it's all that keeps me going in between.

nosoup49 I believe it will now that everyone got there results! Anyone know how many people actually got the invite?

Comment

• PSPJ
                PSPJ commented
                Editing a comment
                Last round over 3k took the oral exam.

• Corncob
                Corncob commented
                Editing a comment
                a friend of mine didn't make it, he said they're taking top 2205.

I’m surprised it doesn’t tell you your rank even if you passed. They send your rank out a couple days later if you didn’t make the cut.

Comment

I know someone that didn’t make it. There were 2860 people that took the test and they took the top 2205 to orals.

Comment

• Space Ranger
                  Space Ranger commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Man. Correct me if I'm wrong but those numbers seem pretty low compared to what they used to get, right? When I took the test the recruiters said they are hurting for people. Hopefully that means they will take more than the top 400.

• PSPJ
                  PSPJ commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Did you get this info from HR? I also am very surprised that only 2800 took the written test.

• Mustang47
                  Mustang47 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  No. Someone I know got that email and that’s what it said.

Wow only 2,860 people took the test? When I tested last these were the numbers:

"4,258 candidates took the PSP Cadet written examination. The 2,137 highest scoring candidates are eligible to advance to the next step in the selection process—the Cadet oral examination."

^Copied from a February 2018 email

Also found this below from a March 30th 2018 email:

4262 candidates took the written examination. You scored higher than: 3104.
                1934 candidates took the oral examination. You scored higher than: 1669.

Point being, this written test was historically low
                Last edited by PA_Ed; 09-07-2018, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Im surprised they took 2205. I figured it would have been lower than that especially with only 2860 applicants

Comment

Received my invite as of 0900. Best of luck to everybody moving on!

Comment

Also got an invite - good luck to everyone!

Comment

Received the invite this morning as well. Best of luck to everyone who received an offer!

Comment

I got my invite! Anyone have any suggestions on how to prepare for the interview? Best of luck everyone.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5361 users online. 203 members and 5158 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X