300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bc123123 View Post

You do not ever get scores. You will either be invited to the oral or not. From there, you will be ranked based on how you did in both the written and oral exams.
    Crap I forgot to add that. BC is correct.

Comment

• ZC71789
      ZC71789 commented
      Editing a comment
      The only thing they will tell you is that this many people took the test and you scored higher than this many number of people.

They do that for both written and oral exams. You never find out actual scores.
      Last edited by ZC71789; 08-06-2018, 03:50 PM.

Originally posted by Copkid228 View Post

Crap I forgot to add that. BC is correct.
    Copy, thank you. I thought we get ranked after the written, but it makes sense. Thanks for the clarification

Comment

Took written for the first time yesterday. Excited to get this process rolling!

Comment

I just cant wait to do the oral exam again finally, hopefully this is my cycle to get in on.

Comment

Good afternoon everyone,
          Best of luck to all who are testing, mine is on friday.

Comment

Anyone testing Monday in the city at John Jay?

Comment

As soon as one of you youtes get an email, let us know lol.

Comment

• Nprice2015
                Nprice2015 commented
                Editing a comment
                Based on prior experience and from others I’ve spoken to, I’d anticipate hearing something around the end of next week.

• Space Ranger
                Space Ranger commented
                Editing a comment
                PA_Ed
                Thanks for the heads up. Took the test at John Jay in New York and didn't receive a paper after the exam. They did have recruiters there that said about a week if I remember correctly but thanks for the clarification.

• PA_Ed
                PA_Ed commented
                Editing a comment
                @Space_Ranger
                No way, really? That is awesome - no recruiters on site at the location I took the exam @ in Philadelphia...best of luck bro, I'm sure you scored well

• Space Ranger
                Space Ranger commented
                Editing a comment
                PA_Ed
                I believe the test was also computerized but ours was written lol. And ya, test was similar to NYPD and I got a 100 on that so fingers crossed! Sure we all did well! Best of luck to you too man!

Best of luck to all - I tested in Philadelphia on 8/17 @ 11am
              Very eager to receive my score/ranking. I took my time with all 48 questions this time
              Ed

Comment

Tested for the second time on 8/16 in Harrisburg. Best of luck to all!

Comment

• Nprice2015
                  Nprice2015 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Ballin3 didn’t make it past the written last time. Although, I admit, I wasn’t fully prepared for it the first go around.

• Ballin3
                  Ballin3 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  At least you're aware of the mistakes from the last time. Best of luck to you this go around

• Nprice2015
                  Nprice2015 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Ballin3 thank you brother, same to you! Feel free to message me and let me know how you did!

• Ballin3
                  Ballin3 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Nprice2015 Most definitely. Same to you!

If not this week, then definitely by the end of next week someone should hear something. Good luck to everyone in this cycle!

Comment

Comment

• Nprice2015
                    Nprice2015 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    NConti good info, thanks! I assumed it would be by the end of next week!

• Space Ranger
                    Space Ranger commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks for sharing ! Wonder if everyone received that email because I didn't. Hope that's nothing to be worried about.

Space Ranger, I didn't get this in an email. I found it on PSP website.

Comment

• Space Ranger
                    Space Ranger commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Ahh thanks again! The phone makes it look like an email.

Has anyone checked their status on the civil service website? Mine currently says "In retest waiting period", anyone else have any info? Don't believe this is a bad sign I think it is more so a place holder.

Comment

Originally posted by Ballin3 View Post
                    Has anyone checked their status on the civil service website? Mine currently says "In retest waiting period", anyone else have any info? Don't believe this is a bad sign I think it is more so a place holder.
                    I dont believe status on the site would change until after orals. Mine says the same but I believe that's because I signed up for 6013 process as a backup.

Comment

Copkid228 brought up something that made me think of a piece of advice. For everybody who’s new to this process, always sign up for the next test. There’s no guarantee of getting in on your first try and, if you do, you can always cancel. Better safe than sorry when it comes down to it! Good luck to all!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8673 users online. 455 members and 8218 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X