Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Appears PSP will be conducting more background investigations. I was contacted my email today stating I am now on the background phase for 6012. My rank for the list was low 800s. They are getting pretty deep in the list.

I assume it’s because the 6013 application window was open for a full year and there is not an updated list as of now.

Comment

• Does anybody have a good understanding of the timeline for the background investigation. I just want to know when I should expect an email about my results. I met with my background investigator about three weeks ago. The last thing I heard about it is that he was in my neighborhood asking my neighbors questions about me. That took place two weeks ago. I’m guessing it is completed and turned in at this point. This is well before the September 9th deadline. Does this mean my results will be emailed to me sooner than the original email indicated? The original email stated the background screening review panel will review them the week of September 16th. I just want to know if they usually review them early or they receive them early.

Comment

• pron93173
        pron93173 commented
        Editing a comment
        They will stick to the timeline provided to you even if your BI finishes before the deadline. The panel review’s all the background’s at one time.

• Anyone get contacted that is in the 900s?

Comment

• PSPJ
        PSPJ commented
        Editing a comment
        I was 84x on the 6012 list. I’m also curious how deep they have gone into the 6012 list. 6013 has orals coming up at the end of October and then 6012 list will then be superseded by the 6013 list. I’m still in the 6013 process just incase.
        Last edited by PSPJ; 08-28-2019, 12:53 PM. Reason: Typo

• Is anyone going into the academy this September in a GroupMe?
      NYPD Exam #1309
      List Rank: 3xx

Comment

• Just met with my BI today. Mentioned that there is nothing in my packets that would stop me from appointment to the academy, obviously as long as PRT and the rest of the investigation goes well. My BI went on and on about getting myself ready and what the training and academy life is like and I thank her for all the insight! I can only see that has her vote of confidence in me making it to a future academy class.

So pumped!
        Last edited by PSPJ; 09-12-2019, 04:13 PM.

Comment

• Is there still a groupme forum for this cycle? A link would be appreciated Thanks!

Comment

• anyone hear back from the BI yet??

Comment

• PSPJ
            PSPJ commented
            Editing a comment
            I was told I should have no issues with my background before it was submitted. Patiently waiting for a decision from the review board and my PRT invite.

• jp6574
            jp6574 commented
            Editing a comment
            Last i heard was my job references were called but still waiting on personal references. all sounds positive though. i believe the initial email we received stated they should be wrapping up by the 16th with results and PRT invites going out before November 1st.

• PSPJ
            PSPJ commented
            Editing a comment
            My BI stated her investigation needed to be completed and submitted by October 10th. I mentioned that I thought it was the 16th and she told me that HR wanted it sooner. I’m not really sure why but that what her answer was. I honestly hope and expect to hear sooner than November 1st.

• jp6574
            jp6574 commented
            Editing a comment
            Although mine did not state that, he has been working on it as of this past Friday. Her saying that though does make it seem even more so that the January 13 class is light and they want to push a lot of people through quick to be able to meet that academy start date.

• You're invited to my new group 'PSP 6012 (January)' on GroupMe. Click here to join: https://groupme.com/join_group/52139691/SQD47EoA

Comment

• is there any interest to have a groupme created for those who are in the BI phase but awaiting PRT invites??

Comment

• Stevenson0211
              Stevenson0211 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes , this wait is crazy !

• Any thoughts on PSP vs NYPD ?

Comment

• for those awaiting the PRT....

You're invited to my new group 'PSP 6012' on GroupMe. Click here to join: https://groupme.com/join_group/55409912/qG0uGa2s

Comment

• anyone still awaiting results for the BI?? i reached out to HR last week and they said at this point, we wont be included in PRT slated for this week.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11511 users online. 409 members and 11102 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X