Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is everyone sending their medical history forms? Via email or to the Harrisburg address by mail ?

Comment

• Trk9799
      Trk9799 commented
      Editing a comment
      I sent what I have done so far through the mail. I still have to get my vision exam and dental exam done. I will be sending them through the mail as well.
      I also am making a hard copy, as well as scanning a copy to my computer for my records and to carry out on the test date.

• Space Ranger
      Space Ranger commented
      Editing a comment
      I had every doctor fax over the required for to the phone number provided on the packet. I also made a copy of each form and will be bringing them by hand.

• Appointment letters went out today for cycle 6012 applicants for the June 3rd class FYI

Comment

• My rank is upper 500s in cycle 6012 and just got an email stating they're starting my background. Estimated dates for academy classes are 09/23/19 and 01/06/2020. I'm realistically hoping for the January class considering I just got started on background.

Comment

• Raven_2354
        Raven_2354 commented
        Editing a comment
        Biffjetson Yeah, and currently waiting on the results. Trying to put together a timeline.

• Biffjetson
        Biffjetson commented
        Editing a comment
        Kumar817 Raven_2354 Any word from your BI yet?

• Mjg1901
        Mjg1901 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey saw we’re all in the same boat as far as currently being in the BI stage. Has anyone heard anything recently from their investigators? Last I heard was from my references advising they were contacted, but haven’t heard back from my investigator yet?

• Biffjetson
        Biffjetson commented
        Editing a comment
        Mjg1901 Yup same here. Heard my investigator has contacted references, but haven’t heard anything personally. They have 3 more weeks to turn everything in from what my initial email said.

• For those of you who ranked well enough to have their BI's done......any suggestions outside of the study guide prep for the written test? Found anything online? any type practice exams help? Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Biffjetson
        Biffjetson commented
        Editing a comment
        Be thorough, consistent, and decisive in every single section.

• If anyone would like to join the group me. PM me.

Comment

• Who else got a call that they needed to set up an appointment with a psychologist?

Comment

• Has anyone received the e-mail stating they passed the psych & medical exams?
          NYPD Exam #1309
          List Rank: 3xx

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5017 users online. 171 members and 4846 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X