Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone have the phone number to contact HR. I need to verify that they received all my information required prior to the PRT. My doctor mailed the forms and they preferred them to be faxed. Thanks.

Comment

• What did they ask from your doctor ?

Comment

• NConti
        NConti commented
        Editing a comment
        Release form to be able to participate in the PRT, eye exam, and dental exam.

• I had the same question so...
      I emailed HR last week to verify if they received and they told me that at this point there is no way they can verify each candidate individually because of the huge amount of faxes they are getting. They told me to besides faxing the forms, I should also make copies and bring it with me at the PRT to assure that they receive it.

Comment

• Update:
        I am ranked mid 300's and this morning 1/4, I received an email from a Corporal at my nearest PSP barracks regarding my Background Investigation; eager to begin the process.

Comment

• Rich2321
          Rich2321 commented
          Editing a comment
          Congrats ! I’m still waiting on that email . Ranked in the lower 300s .

• Just got called and my interview date is tmw

Comment

• PA_Ed
          PA_Ed commented
          Editing a comment
          PM'd you brotha

• Anyone else very stressed about the physical testing? I’ve been running and sprinting for months and can make the times, I’m just worried sick about it. Anyone do it yet? I go Tuesday.

Comment

• Space Ranger
          Space Ranger commented
          Editing a comment
          I feel that. Been running 4x a week. Not a runner at all since I have asthma but I'm doing 1.5 miles quicker than the graudation time at this point. Not worried about the physical test but a little worried about academy running. Someone said they weren't a runner and never missed a cutoff time so there should be nothing to worry about.

• Winniedog121
          Winniedog121 commented
          Editing a comment
          Space ranger- I feel that completely. Asthma kills me with running. I keep my inhaler right in my pocket during my runs. I’m in the same boat but still am stressed.

• Space Ranger
          Space Ranger commented
          Editing a comment
          Recently I've been using it before I run instead of when I feel out of breath while running. I was amazed how much it helped me impove. Right now my mile time is between 8:30 and 9:30 depending on the day but my physical is going to be in April if everything goes smoothly. Hoping to have an 8 minute mile by that time.

• Carolineninha
          Carolineninha commented
          Editing a comment
          How did your PT go? I can't believe it was indoors... soooo glad!!!

• Comment

• Winniedog121
          Winniedog121 commented
          Editing a comment
          Does this mean we go there directly after our testing, that day? The email is a little unclear.

• Has anyone been
        contacted by their background investigators?

Comment

• pron93173
          pron93173 commented
          Editing a comment
          Received a phone call from my BI on Friday 1/4. Ranked 4XX.

• Mustang47
          Mustang47 commented
          Editing a comment
          I’m ranked 28* and still havent my been contacted.

• blf25
          blf25 commented
          Editing a comment
          Ranked mid 300's

• Rich2321
          Rich2321 commented
          Editing a comment
          Just got contacted to start the background .

• Is there any hope for someone that scored in 48*s or would they be done with our cycle and have to hope to score better in 6013? I’m worried that they’re going to stop at 477

Comment

• PA_Ed
          PA_Ed commented
          Editing a comment
          I think you have a great chance of being invited to the background portion of 6012's cycle. Ensure your application and all paperwork are complete, pretend they called you this exact second, be ready to handed in everything requested. You have to figure several people will accept offers elsewhere, their background will DQ them or they're out of shape and fail the PRT which all in turn open up spots for applicants ranked 477 and above.

• Everyone slated for the June class, I believe the 157th. I started a Group Me. Seemed to work well for previous classes. Private message me your Name, email, and phone number and I’ll get you added if you’re interested. Good luck everyone!

Comment

• RamRod17
          RamRod17 commented
          Editing a comment
          It's my understanding that nobody will be given any type of appointment letter till several months from now for the June academy. Did anyone hear when we'll know about psych results?

• D08C
          D08C commented
          Editing a comment
          When I asked last week I was told we should hear something in the next week or two. She also told me that if I don’t hear anything in 3 weeks to contact them.

• RamRod17
          RamRod17 commented
          Editing a comment
          D08C, Thanks for the info!

• ProspectPSP
          ProspectPSP commented
          Editing a comment
          PM sent to you

• That’s my understanding also. I do know for whatever reason, the HR lady said her office as of tomorrow will be going from 4 to 1. It’ll be just her for whatever amount of time. So, In turn she’ll only be responding to priority emails and our June class at this point isn’t her priority. Remember there’s a class before ours.

Comment

• So should we start purchasing products from the list now or wait until we actually get the letter of approval?

Comment

• JimDoe435
            JimDoe435 commented
            Editing a comment
            I wouldn't buy anything until you have an appointment letter offering you a spot.

• Met with background investigator Friday 1/11. Ranked 43*. Live in NEPA

Comment

• Best of luck to all the candidates who did their PRT's last week. Just waiting on psych results to come back at this point.

Comment

• Winniedog121
            Winniedog121 commented
            Editing a comment
            Any clue when that will be?

• Do we wait for appointment letters before emailing our sizes for the academy? Going through all that paper work we received.

Comment

• Corncob
            Corncob commented
            Editing a comment
            The way I understood the HR lady, the “pack list” or the papers you’re referring to were for reference only. They did not want you to email your sizes until the official letter came in the mail.

• JimDoe435
            JimDoe435 commented
            Editing a comment
            I second what Corncob said. They specifically told us that the list could change at any time and to wait until you receive an appointment letter. That list will be the one you should order off.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9223 users online. 349 members and 8874 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X