Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone ever had to write and appeal letter?
    if so how long did it take to hear back from it?
    Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by espinelli; 06-16-2017, 04:54 PM.

Comment

• matt_laut
      matt_laut commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you 6009 or 6010?

• espinelli
      espinelli commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm originally from 6008 cycle. My appeal letter was due in May. I just wasn't sure if anyone else has ever had to write one and how long it took to hear back

• From 6008 originally.

Comment

• matt_laut
      matt_laut commented
      Editing a comment
      If you don't wanna answer I understand, but what did you not make it past. The BI or the polygraph?

• So is it acceptable to email our BI to check in and ask about our background investigation? He gave me his contact info. I am just curious since I haven't heard and as far as I know none of my references have been contacted. I know, I may just be impatient but I'm just too antsy to wait.

Comment

• matt_laut
      matt_laut commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm in the same boat bro, I met my investigator almost a month ago, he told me he'd be calling my references that day or the next day. I called him and left a voicemail this passed Thursday haven't heard anything back yet. I guess just try and be patient, until you get a DQ letter you in it ya know.

Like me it should make you feel better to see someone else in the same boat, so you know you're not the only one.

• Good to know I'm not the only one! If I don't hear anything by the end of this week I'll try to contact my BI.

Comment

• Originally posted by matt_laut View Post
      If you don't wanna answer I understand, but what did you not make it past. The BI or the polygraph?
      My BI. I reapplied just in case, but they gave me the option to write an appeal letter. Now I'm just waiting to hear back from that.

Comment

• matt_laut
        matt_laut commented
        Editing a comment
        Did you get any reason why or just a simple DQ?

• If you are waiting on the 6010 list and you apply to the 6011 cycle do you get removed from the 6010 list? Or can you go through the process for both at the same time?
      NYPD Exam #1309
      List Rank: 3xx

Comment

• Originally posted by JCPD2246 View Post
        If you are waiting on the 6010 list and you apply to the 6011 cycle do you get removed from the 6010 list? Or can you go through the process for both at the same time?
        you go through both at the same time.

Comment

• Originally posted by matt_laut View Post
          Did you get any reason why or just a simple DQ?
          There was a reason on it.

Comment

• Sitting here waiting for a letter about my BI. Has anyone received a letter or a call about he conclusion of their investigation? I was told by my BI that their investigation was due by June, but i have not heard anything since May.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacob.P View Post
              Sitting here waiting for a letter about my BI. Has anyone received a letter or a call about he conclusion of their investigation? I was told by my BI that their investigation was due by June, but i have not heard anything since May.
              We won't hear anything until July.

Comment

• Has anyone who as far as they know had their BI completed not had any references called?

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8519 users online. 407 members and 8112 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X