300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LawDawg94 View Post
    Hopefully we'll all be in the academy come June or being processed for the next class, so we won't even have to worry about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hopefully the lot of you bums will be in the 143rd, making more room for the rest of us in the 144th.

Comment

• 10characters
      Last edited by boredlimodriver; 06-25-2015, 11:04 AM.

Comment

• 6 months prior to the 13th week of training does not give you enough time to get it last minute, and being a student and a wage slave in retail, I cant really afford it unless I know for sure I will have the job. Is it possible to do a vision deferment?

Comment

• Does anyone have a clue as to during the background phase will the BI make home trips, in other words will the back ground investigator make a trip to our homes? I'm concerned because I live out of state (NY), will this delay the processing? I kinda feel like I'll be left on the back burner for a while!

Anyone receive their ranking scores yet?

Comment

• 10characters

Comment

• Originally posted by Alphabet911 View Post
              Does anyone have a clue as to during the background phase will the BI make home trips, in other words will the back ground investigator make a trip to our homes? I'm concerned because I live out of state (NY), will this delay the processing? I kinda feel like I'll be left on the back burner for a while!

Anyone receive their ranking scores yet?
              What BLD said, its a good thing because I live upstate NY. And our ranking should be posted before 5/19.

Comment

• I live in pa so they did come to my house.

Comment

• Originally posted by BucksterR1 View Post
                  I live in pa so they did come to my house.
                  Without going into specific detail, how did they conduct the interview?

Comment

• At the house they only wanted to talk to my wife and step daughter. Domestic violence stuff. Don't know if he took notes about the neatness of the house or not he didn't talk to me at all. Just in and out.

Comment

• 10characters

Comment

• When does the new process start? I really want to apply, but I have to wonder if it is even worth it because I only have an Associate's and I'm younger than 23. Chances are I wouldn't move on, correct ?

I am now going for my Bachelor's this fall.

Comment

• 10characters
                          Last edited by boredlimodriver; 06-25-2015, 11:05 AM.

Comment

• Okay.

Does the new process start in the summer? Or is it currently?

Comment

• Originally posted by MCR1 View Post
                              Okay.

Does the new process start in the summer? Or is it currently?
                              You can sign up now, the next test is going to be in august, I just signed up again.
                              Last edited by Striker Eureka; 05-05-2015, 02:06 PM.

Comment

• Striker Eureka you are nuts! Didn't you take the August exam as well? Three processes at once? No thank you!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3836 users online. 264 members and 3572 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X