300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10characters
    Last edited by boredlimodriver; 06-25-2015, 11:00 AM.

Comment

My buddy took his written in August and has gone through the physical ability, oral interview and the polygraph. He's been dying to hear about the poly. It's crazy how long it takes!

Comment

10characters
        Last edited by boredlimodriver; 06-25-2015, 11:01 AM.

Comment

You folks are saying how the past tests are identical. I don't mean to be rude, but you may want to keep that information to yourselves, or at least private message each other about it. It only takes that one person to come in and read this forum, then they will make the test about as hard as reading a Chinese written novel.

Comment

Did everyone dress up for this test or will there not be any state police officers there since it's just the civil service center?

Comment

10characters

Comment

Just took the written exam on Feb 6th. Now it's just a waiting game for the results and possible oral examination. Good look to all those out there pursuing their dreams!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck to you too, man. I take the test soon and am pretty anxious for it. I just hope I'm well-prepared.

Comment

I am taking my test tomorrow. Anyone have any tips before I go? I am taking it at 1 p.m. in Pittsburgh.

Comment

10characters

Comment

The "PSP Oral Exam" is up on the PA Civil Service website under "Schedule or Reschedule". There aren't any testing dates or times yet though. I imagine we will be getting an email to schedule sometime in the near future!

Comment

Originally posted by Murray88 View Post
                          The "PSP Oral Exam" is up on the PA Civil Service website under "Schedule or Reschedule". There aren't any testing dates or times yet though. I imagine we will be getting an email to schedule sometime in the near future!
                          Don't we get the email on whether we passed or not first?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

10characters
                            Last edited by boredlimodriver; 06-25-2015, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Yes, if you passed you will receive an email.
                              Last edited by Murray88; 03-15-2015, 08:43 AM.

Comment

You were right, BLD. emails before phone call or snail mail. At this rate, the next class might beat us to the academy, haha.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5763 users online. 340 members and 5423 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X